Dog-sitting: Aura pictures

Toller_08

My Grandma is busy helping my Aunt pack as she's moving next week, so Aura has been staying with us until she's finished because my Aunt's current apartment is no place for a dog (even temporarily). It's kind of tough having her here sometimes because Ripley thinks that he should play with her 24/7 and she happily obliges him, but they're getting better about relaxing now. Aura's one of those truly one person dogs who couldn't care less about what I or anyone whose not my grandma has to say, so she's having a hard time learning that she needs to listen to me, but we're getting there. She's a pretty stubborn, spunky little dog -- full of attitude, LOL. She is fun though, just very independent. I took her for a walk today on a 20ft leash (she has the worst recall I've ever) so that she could burn off some of her energy, as she has a ton of it! She had a great time and even tried chasing a Jack Rabbit. She's quite the exhausting little dog, LOL. It'll be a nice break for me when she goes home, but then she's coming back again for another couple weeks starting the 23rd. Anyhow, onto the pictures...

More!

Toller_08

Thanks you guys!

Jess, you can have it! Haha, I hate snow so much... well, it's the ice that comes with it that I don't like. I miss summer already and winter has hardly started.

Juicy, I've always thought she looked a lot like a Tibbie. Her features are pretty much identical. She looks a little bigger than Aura, but Aura seems to have small bone structure even for a Tibbie, so that's not suprising. :)

Toller_08

Thanks you guys. :)

Yep, she's definitely grown up quite a bit! She'll be a year old January 1st.

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Toller she is GORGOUS!

Keely is one of those 1 person dogs. She will only listen to me but its because im the only one that has ever speant time training her I think. (Oddly though, my brother doesnt be around her much at all and when he tells her to do something she runs and does it. )

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I LOVE her! Tibbies are such good dogs. If I ever go with a non-pap small dog.... She's beautiful.

Toller_08

Thanks again you guys!

I LOVE her! Tibbies are such good dogs. If I ever go with a non-pap small dog.... She's beautiful.
I really like them too. My only major problem with Aura is her complete lack of a recall, despite the amount of time put into training one. She's one of those dogs who will probably never be able to be trusted off leash ever -- she's too independent and prey driven. Aside from that, she's an enjoyable dog. :)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
She's a gorgeous gal, Devan!

I think I've asked you this before, but what lens are you using?

Members online

No members online now.