Ugh. I don't get some people.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
About a month ago, John got new neighbors in the trailer behind his house and they had two cocker spaniels. The dogs were constantly getting lose. For hours at a time, multiple times a day. At first, I gave them the benefit of the doubt but after seeing it day after day, I said 'one of them is going to end up getting hit'.

Well guess what I was right! Last week one of the dogs was hit and died under John's porch before they even noticed he was missing. They would tie them outside with collar that were three times to big with them and just leave. When they were left in the house, they would leave the screens and windows open so the dogs would just jump out.

So one of the cocker spaniels was killed last week because of their irresponsibility and guess what? They already have a new puppy, a springer spaniel probably about 4 months old. Well guess what? He's already getting lose along with the other cocker spaniel.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Pops: He is, she met him at a Woofstock (I think)

I'd call AC too or try getting a used collar that would fit the dogs at least.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
The leash laws around here aren't enforced. I've called multiple times about a lab that harasses us on walks.

Izzy- Yep I met Eric and Batso at Rescue Ink. :) The collar suggestion is great, I know I should have something here from when Upendi was smaller that would fit them!

Renee - Mhm.

Juicy

About a month ago, John got new neighbors in the trailer behind his house and they had two cocker spaniels. The dogs were constantly getting lose. For hours at a time, multiple times a day. At first, I gave them the benefit of the doubt but after seeing it day after day, I said 'one of them is going to end up getting hit'.

Well guess what I was right! Last week one of the dogs was hit and died under John's porch before they even noticed he was missing. They would tie them outside with collar that were three times to big with them and just leave. When they were left in the house, they would leave the screens and windows open so the dogs would just jump out.

So one of the cocker spaniels was killed last week because of their irresponsibility and guess what? They already have a new puppy, a springer spaniel probably about 4 months old. Well guess what? He's already getting lose along with the other cocker spaniel.

So sad :(

Had a same issue with my neighbor's. They a doxie for years and always was allowed to roam. Had the AC called on them, given fines, but thats it.The dog gets hit by a car, and they still let their other two doxies (one who got preggo quite often) roam. And later the other doxie got killed by a car as well, as well as one of their cats. Then the female doxie had another litter and they kept one of the pups, and now it was always these two let free to roam. Animal control did finally take them away, but thats only because when they moved, they left the dogs in the backyard to die basically! Ugh, but they came back for the fountain and palm trees to decorate the front of their new house :mad:

Members online

No members online now.