Got Yelled at

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Took Victor out to play..he zipped down that greenway between the houses like he isn't suppose to, not gone 1 minute..i am right behind him when a man starts shouting profanities at me..threatening to shoot my dog. I get Vic back in and decide do i don't i..i better. So i get in the car go around the side street to figure out exactly which house it is and there is man. he is saying i will shoot that dog if he comes in my yard, people should keep their dogs up..i am gonna shoot that dog, he came right in my f******* garage. I said Sir..i came down here to see what the problem was because i couldn't hear you from up there. (difuse difuse can you tell i once lived with a hot head?) I need to know if there is any property damage i should pay for, is there anything i should clean up..and sir i will make sure my dog doens't come in your yard again.....hope the old boy has hemmoriods and a bad heart.......anyway leash for Vic from now on..no more play in the yard. It is just because of all squirrels..the walnuts are falling and this year baby squirrels are everywhere. Anyway i don't want him leaving the property. What a mean old goat. I went up and told Onyx's woman that first this is what was said, and that is a warning for her dog too because she will go down the greenway if i am not home to catch her. Secondly that i took her dog home this morning..of course she hadn't been told.That old goat said no there was no property damage, and no my dog didn't eliminate in his yard or tear up his garden..i think he simply ran around to the garage to say hi..still wrong..i know..but well geeeeeeez i never get yelled at and he better not shoot anybodie's dog around here. :mad:

EliNHunter

What a mean old man!!! Let me guess... he's old and all alone and takes his frustration out on others! I LOVE old people... but NOT when they're MEAN! He just sounds like a mean old man. Sounds like you should kill him with kindness and let him know how ridiculous he sounds. Maybe take your baby there (on leash) with some muffins or something to sooth his freaking, controlling ways and show him what a nice dog you have?!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i think i better give this man a widddddeeee space between me and dog..he hates them..that was clear. At that old mean age i don't think he is gonna change one bit. I am going to look in to a hot collar..it is time for Vic to stop this period. I mean in one year we have made amazing progress, but still. Old Fart..coward too because to my face he starting saying that is all i am going to say..i gave him a chance to tell me i needed to pay for sod, or trash bags, or clean his yard..i layed it wide open so he would tell me exactly what my dog did, besides touch his grass..did he growl, no..scare him uhuh..mean people suck......and nice people....sigh

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
ok i admit it..i was a little scared to go down there..shooting is a scary word..that is why i thought i betttttter go. i realllly hope he has bad hemmorids..and heartburn And i hope his dentures dont fit right..and a prostate problem as well..mean mean old goat..anybody got a spare tritronics they want to sell real cheap? and heel spurs..oh i can think of a whole lot more..........

bubbatd

Old Grammy got yelled at today too !!! I was second in line at a 3 way stop...the only other car was blinking to turn right and I was turning left ....so I rolled through knowing there'd be no problem ...he fingered and MF ed me yelling you didn't do a full stop. Geeez....if he had the other blinker on or a car was coming the other way, of course I would have full stopped !!! The only accident I caused was one 40 years ago in my own yard ! Backed into my son's friend's car who shouldn't have been where he parked. have driven 56 years . Sigh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I showed Aaron my post..it was easier then retelling it..he said which house exactly so i told him....he just went out the door with i'll take care of it.i should stop him, but i don't seem to be getting up..i hope this isn't a big mistake. old boss said the more you stir.....the more it stinks..still nobody ever stood up for me before ever. i am kinda amazed. Shame on me. old fart better not shoot my dog. now i got a stomach ache and a headache

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
good Aaron just came back and he didn't see the guy..that is for the best..i said to leave it alone. old boss the more you stir s*** the more it stinks is one of the best lessons he ever taught me in life...it is just better to fix the problem and walk away. sorry for triple posting :(

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
As mean as that guys sounds I'm glad Aaron didn't find him! I wouldn't want him getting hurt.....although he better not shoot anyones dogs!!!!!

gapeach

Big Mutts
What a mean old man! People can be so silly, it would have been a lil different if your dog was aggressive towards him, some folks just need something to bitc# about, it's all that keeps them going. My Gma (on my daddy's side) is like that. She is in a nursing home but my daddy goes to see her every day, she is so mean to my mama, just outright hateful. I love her cause she's my Gma but she's really mean too.

Grammy and Smkie-Sorry you got yelled at

Barb04

Super Moderator
Glad Vic is okay and also glad Aaron didn't find the guy. What is wrong with people! I would hate to see any dog harmed by that man, especially one of yours. Smkie, you are so helpful to all the dogs in your neighborhood and now you have to deal with a man like this!

He sounds like a very cranky, disgusting old man!!! I've met one or two mean old people that don't like dogs - the ones that yell at you for walking your dog :rolleyes:. Sadly we've got one right next door. When I have the girls out with me, I make sure they stay right on the sidewalk and not so much as a piece of fur touches her lawn otherwise she'd have a fit, even though all they'd want to do is to say hello. :mad:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
it was the word shoot that bothered me so..if he said call the authorities, or the animal control, or the pound,,,,,,i shouldn't let it bother me..im not feeling well and that doens't help either. anyway....leash for vic, and he will have to do all of his play at Gg's until i work something out fence or wire or collar or something. He was only there for seconds really..i was one yard away calling him back. It was just a dang squirrel, and then i think he saw the man and wanted to say hello.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i'd like to teach him a thing or two right now....

I would have called the cops if he was threatining your dog. It is against the law to tell someone they will kill your dog. That guy must be a real jerk.

Irish

Smkie - I think you handled the situation beautifully, with class and style.

I would like to run into the mean old goat AND the guy who fingered Grammy in a dark alley. :cool:

Members online