portraits today (luce, shroom, and steve)

elegy

overdogged

she is my heart. seriously.

ok, who noticed the spit bubbles?

cookie?

coooookieeeeee???!!!

don't hate me because i'm beautiful.

or because i have an extremely long snout that steals the focus in mom's pictures.

&& done.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
His stained glass eyes are so awesome, Steve reminds me why I love blue merle <3 I love Shroom's intent cookie face! Luce has spit bubbles? Where?

MPP

petperson
Ah, Luce. An argyle sweater? How very chic! And yes, 'Shroom, you're going to get a cookie. (I just know these things. It's a gift.) And no, Steve, nobody hates you for being beautiful. We all just envy you that lovely green scarf.

Great pics! Love your Border Collie.......I remember the old man pit u had at one time too :( I haven't been on in awhile and I'm under a new name but I missed seeing Luce and Shroom. They look great! :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
God I love all three of your dogs! Luce is something extra special though. She's definitely one of my all time favorite chaz dogs.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Caiza, Harvey ended up having to be PTS after succumbing to multiple severe seizures. I still miss that little guy.

Luce is just fabulous, Shroom looks so intent and I think his ears give him this appearance of having one of those old man combovers and Steve...well. He's a merle monster. What's not to love?

elegy

overdogged
lmao old man combover!!!

i miss harv a lot. he had the most gentle spirit.

Members online

No members online now.