ComnfortFlex haness

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
So we got Talon and Art each a comforFlex harness. I really like them, except the front of Talon's is a bit loose. Not horribly so, but more than I'd like. I think he'll grow into it though. Anyways, I tried to get their pic and this is what I got.

Art: "Don't sleep at night. Don't. Even. Blink."
Talon: "This is soooo boooooring. ARGH, you are boooring!"

DSC_0616 by babyblue5290, on Flickr

I have them for my three and I absolutely love them! I wish there was a smaller size because Diesels is a bit big on him, but I might just take care of that my self.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Can someone make one with a front ring attachment option? I love these harnesses but I prefer front clip!

BostonBanker

The harnesses are nice, but mostly I just like that boy on the right :p I've opened the thread at least 3 times just to coo at Art!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thanks, took the dogs to the park to play with the frisbee and see how they moved in the harnesses and they looked great! ^_^

The harnesses are nice, but mostly I just like that boy on the right :p I've opened the thread at least 3 times just to coo at Art!
LOL Art would love to know he has an admirer, well....other than me ;) lol

Can someone make one with a front ring attachment option? I love these harnesses but I prefer front clip!
I've decided to just stop replying to threads. Assume everything Fran says, she says for the both of us.

The orange EzyDog chest plate harness I got for Hudson I'm looking to replace. He acts like I've beaten him when I put it on and get's really touchy about me petting his sides and giving him butt scritches. I think it pinches or rubs or something, somewhere.

Sekah

The Monster.
I find the ring on the handle/loop of the comfort flex bounces around a lot - I almost wish it was just the handle without the hardware. I think Cohen finds it uncomfortable. So I tend to wrap the handle once around the harness itself to shorten it a bit when I use it. Does anyone else find this?

DJEtzel

I find the ring on the handle/loop of the comfort flex bounces around a lot - I almost wish it was just the handle without the hardware. I think Cohen finds it uncomfortable. So I tend to wrap the handle once around the harness itself to shorten it a bit when I use it. Does anyone else find this?
I don't own one (yet :D) but I was wondering the same thing. I think a modified stiff handle or shorter handle with stationary ring would be better.

I enjoy this thread and all the critiques of the harness so that I can try to make it a little better! XD

It doesn't bother mine, or seem to, I mean with Gage's size it would have to be way bigger for him to feel it, but the little ones don't notice it. I do find that they don't get their leashes tangles under their legs for some reason with the style.

JacksonsMom

They look ADORABLE!

This is the main thing I dislike about it... the d-ring is sooo huge. And the width of it is so big for the little dogs. But Jackson has never seemed to mind wearing it, it's definitely comfy, but I don't use it a whole lot for that reason. We have an Ezydog harness that has a loop for the d-ring and I like it much better, it's not quite as big and the d-ring is smaller.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Artimis' doesn't really bother him, it seems to float to the side and stay there. I think it's because of the way he carries himself, it's less of a bounce more of a prance lol :p

Talon on the other hand bugs him and does bounce. his is big enough that I just put the clip through the ring and clip. It is big enough it clips through really easily and I still have access to the handle if I need it but the clip doesn't bounce. When I'm ready for him to be back onleash I just unclip, clip back, and then hook my leash to the ring.

Haven't ahd an issue with it bouncing when the leash is on, just when it's off leash so it works really well. I love how big the o-ring is as my hands don't work well and I have hard time clipping leashes to small rings, this makes it so much easier! ^_^

I am thinking of replacing the clip with a caribbeaner so I don't have to unclip when I want the o -ring out of the way, I just hook it to the caribbeaner.

Members online