Finally a photo of the whole crew

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
ok a few...

It was starting to get dark so these aren't great, but I really wanted to get a decent photo of all three of the dogs together.

2COPYDSC_0604 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

They were not thrilled about me trying to make them stay still

COPYDSC_0604 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

GOT ONE

COPYDSC_0615 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

And then Bamm had to open his mouth

COPYDSC_0616 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

I love how Cricket has to be AT ATTENTION lol...

COPYDSC_0624 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

But wait, we heard something

COPYDSC_0636 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

And now no amount of clucking and COOKIEEEE and HEY DOGS LOOK HERE will get them to turn their heads back to me

COPYDSC_0640 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

And I like this one

COPYDSC_0643 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Sorry for the lack of different interesting poses.... I didn't realize how hard it is to get 3 dogs to sit still and look at the camera and they weren't super interested in getting their photo taken at all.

Lyzelle

LOL I love the one of them all looking away. And I still have major love for Joey's heart nose. <3

Bamm and Cricket are looking fantastic, too.

Bavole

Wow! Joey sure has some long, and thin, legs! I really like all your dogs ... can't wait to see more of them! :)

Equinox

Really love that 3rd shot! Couldn't have been easy, I admire your patience :p

Such a gorgeous group of dogs, though, couldn't have gone wrong no matter what. Love how hard Cricket is working at being SRSATTENTIVE YES MA'AM.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thank you so much guys. Today I let Bamm and Joey have some one on one time and they actually played for a little while. It went really well. We're now at the point where as long as I'm in the room to intervene if need be they can be loose around each other. Joey is starting to learn where Bamm's boundaries are and they have been cohabiting VERY well. I take all three dogs to work every day since my work is too far not to now and Bamm has to be crated on the ride just because I can't intervene if I'm driving. So far we haven't really had any major incidents... just a little lip once in a while if Joey is frustrating Bamm.

chaospony

Great pics! Joey looks like a giant akward monster next to them... Then again most sighthounds look mighty out of place in a non sighthound crowd!

Bamm looks very concerned that he is indeed doing what mommy want him to do. Joey just looks concerned there is no happy bouncy time going on.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I love how your dogs seem to morph in type. Bamm is at one end, then Joey is at the other. Cricket kind of looks a bit like both. LOL So adorable.

Members online

No members online now.