Keira around the house

Toller_08

Not too exciting, but it's been a little while since I've shared any pictures of Keira so I wanted to tonight. I took these yesterday, while we were just sitting around the house, playing with her favourite toy and whatnot. :)

She loves this thing! I love it too... it's probably one of the strongest toys we've ever had, surprisingly. The dogs are really rough with it, and yet it's in as good shape today as it was the day we bought it over 2 years ago.

"I can haz petz now?..."

That's all!

Edit: Toller pictures in post #6... forgot I had any new ones!

Last edited:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
...she's laying down?

...she's sitting STILL...

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH KEIRA?!

Toller_08

Thanks you guys!

She has very intelligent looking eyes.
She is unbelievably intelligent!

Zoom, I honestly can't say enough good things about her now that she's grown up a bit. She sure was trying as a puppy, and there were many times when we'd sit down and think "what have we done?", "did we get the right puppy for us?", etc. Now I can't imagine life without her, and would do it all over again. She's so worth all the frustration she caused as a pup. She still has her moments, being only 16mths old, but she's growing into an incredible dog. I love her so much. :)

Zhucca

Lab Love
She's so pretty! However, this thread is seriously lacking in tollers.

I so wish I wasn't moving otherwise I'd totally be getting a bounce puppy. :p If lisa let me, of course. :lol-sign:

Toller_08

She's so pretty! However, this thread is seriously lacking in tollers.

I so wish I wasn't moving otherwise I'd totally be getting a bounce puppy...
I completely forgot I had new Toller pictures, actually! Not too many, but some. Here you go. :)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Those ball-toys are great, airn't they? I had a blue one - not a mark on it and it went through two terrible bitting puppies! Sadly I think it sank at the Lake. Lol.

Keira is drop-dead gorgeous!

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
I will have to get one of those balls for my dogs. Sawyer tends to kill every toy within days and im always looking for new options lol. Poor Maggie has lost alot of her toys to those Labrador jaws.

Very cute pics ;)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
What beautiful eyes, she's got!

(oh, ummm.... were you aware that your woodwork matches your Tollers? :D )

Toller_08

Thanks everyone!

Jenn, yeah, they're definitely good at sinking! The first summer we had it I threw it into our pool for Tango, thinking it would float, and it sank instantly. She still thought it was fun though, haha. Apparently they make ones that float as well. I want to get one of those for Dance... and Spring, except I don't know if Spring swims/likes water.

GoingNowhere

beautiful pictures! May I ask what settings you used? Did you use a flash, or do you just have a really bright house? It seems that if Boo is moving at all inside, I can't get a clear picture w/o a flash. But those are great!

-GoingNowhere

Toller_08

beautiful pictures! May I ask what settings you used? Did you use a flash, or do you just have a really bright house? It seems that if Boo is moving at all inside, I can't get a clear picture w/o a flash. But those are great!
I tried a couple different settings, but mostly the "P" mode for these ones as that's the easiest I find. And I used an SB 600 flash. I can't get indoor pictures without it unless the dogs are really still... otherwise they blur.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
How do you have your "P" mode set? I haven't played around much with it, I've gotten comfortable with the "S" and a couple of forays into "A"...haven't touched "M".

How do you have your flash set?

sprintime

Lovely dogs Toller. Love dobermans and yours is fabulous looking. Your tollers are just as gorgeous, great pictures.

Members online