Tails U Win

RottyLover

I'm from Connecticut and just wondering if anyone on the board that is from this area has ever used this dog training school before, and if so what is your opinion of it?

FANTASTIC!!!!!! 2 thumbs up for sure!:) Leslie (the owner) is very well known in this indurstry, you can't go wrong.

Did my big letters convince you?:D You're very lucky to have her in your area.

Jynx

I also like the place and "some" of the trainers,,as with any place there are good trainers and not so good trainers..:))) Leslie definately,,if you'd like PM with the name of the trainer your looking at and I'd be glad to give you my opinion of them if I know them..
diane

I also like the place and "some" of the trainers,,as with any place there are good trainers and not so good trainers..:))) Leslie definately,,if you'd like PM with the name of the trainer your looking at and I'd be glad to give you my opinion of them if I know them..
diane
I was referring to Leslie and I'd be surprised if she'd hire anyone who was not current and following her training philosophies, but then again...I don't live there.

Do you live there? If you know them personally, I'd love to hear your opinions on the facility as a whole, training wise.

Members online

No members online now.