What a way to wake up

So my sleeping in days are over for awhile, aw the good ole days where Princess sleeps in as late as I do. But now Gracie joins our family and things change to meet her needs. No complaints, she's a wonderful puppy and is 100% my baby.

This morning I didnt have to get up to take her out at 6, my husband offered to. Yay, maybe I can sleep in. She did her thing then right back in she came because she isnt about to venture far from mom for very long. So he put her on the bed. She got so excited, that little tail wagging and here prances this tubby little girl acrossed the bed then flops on my head out of excitement. Dances around my head, licks my face, nipples on my hands and face, totally unable to contain her excitement. What a wonderful way to wake up in the mornings! To start the mornings with a smile on your face, to start the day laughing.
Finally Princess joins in, she jumps up on the bed to get her share of attention and love. This morning I am sooo tired, I would love to crawl back into bed but as I write this I have two girls running around looking for things to play with and Gracie keeps picking non toy items. So it's time to get it in gear and take the girls outside to run off some steam.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I do have to agree, what a wonderful way to wake up! Interesting our husbands don't take a hint from our dogs.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
maybe in 6 months!!! That is how long it took before Victor stopped rising with the sun..now we get to sleep in to a glorious 8 or 9!

Members online

No members online now.