a kodak moment

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
:popcorn: I wish so bad my camera didnt break. i just seen something that was so cute, and really special to me.

Ruckus decided to take all of Ryo's toys (ryo is a rabbit that has run of the house)
he gathered them up and took them to his crate. i would pick up the toys and take them out telling him "no, these are Ryo's"
well, he would keep bringing them back into the crate.
Ryo knew those were HER toys. She loves her toys, and seemed a little upset by Ruckus claiming them as his own.

Ryo ran into the crate (Ruckus was in there chewing one of her toys) and she grabbed a toy and ran out of the crate. Ruckus jumped up and ran after her. the two were so sweet playing together. Ryo would drop the toy and Ruckus would pick it up and try to bring it back to the crate, and Ryo would just follow him right in there and still it back.

i need to put this stuff on youtube. they are always doing something silly together!:popcorn:

skyeboxer

Wish I'd seen that! They sound just like my kids. It's mine. No, it's mine. I got it first! No, I got it first. Whack, Scream! MUUUUUUM! :rolleyes:

I need to get into some serious NILIF with them I guess. I hope you do get your furkids up on Youtube. Let us know when its up there.

Members online

No members online now.