Happy Birthday Futurepuppy!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Congrats! They are so adorable! I can't wait for you to find out which one is yours.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
WHHYYYY must everyone get a puppy right now!? It's killing me!

So excited for you though, they are gorgeous, as are the parents! (Omg can I have the dad!?!?!)

Bailey08

Congratulations, Elegy! So exciting.

I showed Steve pictures. He wasn't impressed.
I tried to prepare B by keeping him up to date on what was going on with his sister. It didn't help. :p

When will you know which one is yours? I had to wait until just a couple of days before I picked her up -- and as much as I said it wouldn't, it drove.me.crazy.

Between all these new Chaz puppies and one of my favorite ES breeders having a litter this summer, I feel like I am honestly going to explode from puppy fever.
WHHYYYY must everyone get a puppy right now!? It's killing me!
I'm happy to tell you all of the reasons you don't want one, lol. Starting with sleep. :)

elegy

overdogged
When will you know which one is yours? I had to wait until just a couple of days before I picked her up -- and as much as I said it wouldn't, it drove.me.crazy.
6 weeks. I'm not sure where I am in the food chain for picking. I can go see them at 4 weeks.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Bailey08; said:
I'm happy to tell you all of the reasons you don't want one, lol. Starting with sleep. :)
Lol I still remember Quinn's puppyhood very clearly, which isn't helping the cause because she was the best and easiest puppy ever!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I'm only kinda jealous that you're getting a Risk puppy. I seriously considered Power Tripp for awhile and am still on good terms with the breeder. :)

vandog

Merlie Girlie!
Woot! Can't wait for my PowerTripp puppy! I'm glad that everything worked out with mom's c-section. I think there is a blue merle boy in your future!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
She has individual puppy pictures up now. Shuffle is the one I'm coveting. Also Dealer and Bluff.

I think Bet is going to be GORGEOUS but I'd rather have a boy.
If Bluff were a girl I would be hosed.

Shuffle's pretty cool-looking though. And both the girls have neat white mixed into their merle...they should be quite distinctive.

Looking forward to seeing how they turn out in terms of brains and build! :)

She has individual puppy pictures up now. Shuffle is the one I'm coveting. Also Dealer and Bluff.

I think Bet is going to be GORGEOUS but I'd rather have a boy.
Oh wow, I'm right there with you on Shuffle, love those markings. Honestly though that litter is just full of gorgeous little guinea pigs. Can't wait for them to grow up and for you to start getting a feel for which one is right for you!

Members online

No members online now.