Superbowl Sunday!!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Alas, my Niners didn't make it. *sob* But hey, at least we can still enjoy the game and the commercials!

We have a few friends coming over. There's beer, wine and margaritas. We're having a make-your-own nacho bar: chips, steak bits, shredded chicken, refried beans, cheese, lettuce, tomato, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, black olives and jalapenos. YUM!! I'm SO hungry. I've eaten nothing but granola bars today in anticipation, LOL.

Anybody else watching the Superbowl or having a Superbowl party?

that make your own nacho bar sounds awesome. I love nachos.

My husband and I are probably just going to stay in and watch it at home. Even though we've lived in NY for 6 months, we still don't have friends. But that's OK, I don't really like people anyway.

We're going to make some buffalo dip (maybe) and then order egg rolls, wings, fried calamari ('cause that's a normal thing for a pizza place to have, right?) and anything else that looks yummy.

We've been told we have to cheer for the Giants since we' NYers, but since we're actually Buckeyes, we can't yell "go big blue"

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I'm going to go paint our new training building... there's no electricity where we're painting so I imagine we'll head out before the game starts. I may watch some of it, but what I'm really excited for is the PUPPY BOWL!!!!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
For the first time in years, I'm IN the states for SuperBowl. :D SUPERB OWL.

We're making a huge spread of food and friends are coming by. I'll be making a touch of Canada for dessert - Cape Breton Pork Pies.

I don't even know who to root for. :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oh I totally forgot. lol I was invited to a party but I think I'm going to take the dogs to the park instead and celebrate the nice weather. (finally!)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I don't know how much of it we will actually end up watching but a friend is having a small gathering of people over for football and board games :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Once a NYer, always a NYer. Go Giants Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just us and the dogs & cat watching tonight. That nacho bar sounds sooooo good!

Snark

Mutts to you
Hoping the Giants win but dang it! The media keeps harping on how they're gonna dominate the Patriots... always seems to be the kiss of death when they do that... :(

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Yay the Giants won!

It was my first year watching the actual game and not coming out for the commercials. Oh, and I only wanted the Giants to win because Brady looks like a pouty spoiled brat.

Snark

Mutts to you
Yay the Giants won!

It was my first year watching the actual game and not coming out for the commercials. Oh, and I only wanted the Giants to win because Brady looks like a pouty spoiled brat.
Yeah, I don't like Brady... he's a good quarterback but something about him just sets my teeth on edge. Definitely can't stand ol' Belicheat, either.

Yay, Giants!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Doing the happy dance! The Giants win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.