Dogpark Fun

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
We spent a few hours at the dogpark last night. It was cold, but otherwise nice out.

It was empty when we arrived. Finn found a present left for him.

He kept half an eye on the gate for new arrivals.

Finally a friend arrived - a little PWD puppy!

Wee, omg, friends, etc.

He didn't forget his old friends, though.

Sniff sniff snorf.

PWD puppy had to leave, but was quickly replaced with a large black shaggy dog. Apparantly she is a "woodle", a wheaten terrier-poodle. -_-. Her name is Bella.

Finn made fast friends. He usually does.

Hydration o'clock!

Then, another border collie! He's actually from a breeder near Finn's breeder, who I'm quite familiar with. His name is Wallace. He and Finn made a lot of creepifying synchronized movements.

-MORE-

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
He seriously reminds me of Eve. Less coat than her, but he's also only 10 months.

While the border collies loved on one another, Bella snagged the ball. Clever girl.

More synchronized collies.

It was epicly windy. Finn demonstrates.

"I got da ball! Duzent anyone wannit?"

Finn found another ball, so he's good.

Wallace's owner was hilarious. She borrowed my Chuckit and would run yelling BALL BALL BALL and the dogs would be like YAY. (No resource guarders at the park that day, so the toys were out in full swing with no problems)

I was starting to think they were just trying to freak me out.

-MORE-

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I seriously loved this dog.

The collies play with Mika the husky.

herpderp.

White dog's face makes this photo.

Finn's one true love.

This photo cracks me up.

Sillies!

Finn makes sure Cisco doesn't float away.

New pals all around.

All done!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Awesome! I wish our park was that level of busy. Usually no ones there and Enzo just watches me like, "now whut?"

LOL! Once Finn knew he and Wallace were freaking you out with the SynchroCollie act looks like it was GAME ON! :rofl1:

It's great that they get to have so much fun with other dogs.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Awesome! I wish our park was that level of busy. Usually no ones there and Enzo just watches me like, "now whut?"
Ours is almost always active during late afternoon/evening, as long as it's not bad weather. I'm told that early mornings between 6-8 have a few regulars as well, tiring their dogs before work. I've taken Finn midday every so often, but unless it's a weekend it's dead, so we just play lots of fetch and he takes in the smells. :p

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I've met one woodle before; he was pretty awesome. One of those rare individual dogs that got the best of everything.

Sawyer would have loved the huskies! He ADORES huskies and gets all sorts of stupid and goofy around them.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
So lucky! I'd love to let Psyche play with a bunch of new dogs but the closest dog park is an hour away, and it's really not worth the drive. It's tiny and half of it is crushed rock. I seriously couldn't even play fetch in it with Psych, it's that small.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I LOVE Finn and Wallace. Wallace does remind me of a very masculine version of Eve... DO WANT!

I think between Finn and Wallace I would have gone home needing a Border Collie

Looks like a fun day there! I love Finn and Wallace is a VERY handsome boy

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Way to go FIn! THat is quite a find. Love the friends and action shots, looks like he had a really good time.

JacksonsMom

I love Finn. Such a gorgeous BC. Too bad we don't live closer, I think Jackson would have a blast with him. They both seem to have make friends fast, easy going, fun personality. I need to get some more doggie park pics! I go every Saturday, but have not taken pictures in a while!

Love them. <33

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
OMG, Finn is stunning! I'm in love :D

He's so cute with Wallace. It's funny how well herding breeds play with each other - non herders can be so intimidated by my ACD, but put her in with another herding breed and they just get each other.

Members online

No members online now.