Durham region (Ontario)

I thought I would post this. Not sure where else to put it, so here seems good.

My work will be hosting the first annual "doggie social" to raise money for the oshawa/durham humane society. All money made that day goes to the shelter dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, mice, rats ect ect.

It should be a fun day. and if any one is in the area you are more then welcome to come out with or with out your dog if you like.

I just want to get the word out as much as possible. And I know there is quite a few people from the area and surronding area.

Come Join us for The First Annual
Doggie Social
Hosted By:
Top Knot Professional Grooming
9 Doric St. Unit #3, Ajax, Ont.
Herongate Animal Hospital Parking Lot

Sunday August 17th, 2008
10:00am – 4:00pm
To Raise money for the
Humane Society of Durham Region

$5.00 Nail clippings - Provided by the staff of Top Knot Professional Grooming: All Day

Raffles & Prizes - Raffles tickets $2 each or 3 for $5: Draws @ 12:00pm & 3:30pm

Dogs & Kids Seminar – By Sarah Hill: How to Educate your Children on Dog Behaviour: 11:00am-Min. $2.00 Donation

Cutest Dog Costume Picture Competition – All pictures must be submitted on or before Saturday August 16th, 2008: Email you pictures to: [email protected] or drop them of at Top Knot Professional Grooming – 9 Doric St. Unit #3 Ajax, L1S 7L5 - Come and Vote for your favourite: $5.00 entry fee – Winner announced @ 3:00pm

Doggie Traits Competition: 2:00pm- $5.00 entry fee.

Humane Society Table of Adoptable Animals – Pictures and profiles of animals available for adoption

Oven Baked Tradition – Natural & Holistic Dog Food Sample Table

For More Information or to Register for the Competitions and/or Seminar Visit:
www.topknotpg.zoomshare.com
or…
www.pawsitivek9.zoomshare.com

Or Come By:
Top Knot Professional Grooming
9 Doric St. Unit #3, Ajax, Ont.
(905)683-0066
Don’t Forget to Bring your Doggies!!
*ALL DOGS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES*

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I'll actually have a car for that weekend as we're driving out to Richmond Hill for a family thing on Saturday and have to rent one. I love going to things like this, so I'll have to see if Sierra's feeling up to it by then :)

Might see ya there!

Hopefully you can. Should be alot of fun. I'm going to go get Blazes shirt made (hopefully) for then that says "I pushed timmy int he well" lol.If not maybe I will just write it on a old t-shirt.

Members online

No members online now.