Schutzhund Training Pictures...

Red Chrome

Here are some pictures shot at our last Schutzhund training day.

LoLa doing some heelwork! This dog constantly surprises me and she is one heck of an obedience dog!!! She is mine!

Sheriff the lanky puppy...

Claus the working K9..He was doing some muzzle work that day.

Claus

Sherman the naughty puppy

Judge doing some bitework. He is such a good boy!

Tazer

Hope you enjoy them!

monkeys23

Lola is looking GOOD! :)

I was gonna say I want to put Sherrif in my pocket ... but then i saw the pic of naughty Sherman and well... yeah too much cute there!

Claus is GORGEOUS. Wow. Not usually huge into the bi-color dogs, but those piercing eyes against that black coat... wow.

Judge is looking good. You both seem more relaxed while training and having fun. Of course its just a still photo, so correct me if I'm just blowing hot air here! :)

Tazer is beautiful. Love the solid blacks. And happy GSD smiles!

Cool to see an Airedale out training and I love the Rotties you get to train with at your club!

Equinox

Wow, those are some GORGEOUS dogs and great photos!! None holds a candle to Judge, of course, but I love Claus' structure. Do you mind sharing his breeding/lines? He looks intense!

Loving your hoodie in the first picture, by the way :D Thanks for sharing!

Red Chrome

Thanks! Tazer is a wonderful dog, special in more ways than one. He also had double elbow surgery so can not participate in sports even though he loves them!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Oh wow, beautiful beautiful dogs, all of them! Klaus is beautifully put together and Tazer... goodness I just love the blacks so much!

Equinox

Thanks everyone.

I am more relaxed in training which helps a TON! I'm pretty partial to my boy. :) Sherman is a horrible whiney dog. Constantly whining.

Claus is a nice dog....not as intense as the pictures show but a nice dog. Here is his pedigree.
http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dog.html?id=525911
A Lux son! :D

I think it's just the eyes, I always find Shepherds with lighter colored eyes and a dark face slightly insane looking, in the coolest way.

thehoundgirl

Lola is looking great. Judge is too. :) Sherrif is adorable! Claus is very stunning. Sherman is cute, too but looks very naughty. :p
Tazer is stunning. Jace looks like a cool dog. :) I'm really in love with Sam! What a handsome boy!

Members online

No members online now.