Even though Sara's thread was nice..

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
Here's something I DON'T love about my dog.

Gyp broke out of his kennel AGAIN and got into the trash. I am so irritated- this is the third time. He has now been switched to a kennel with a latch hook and all the trash is behind a locked pantry door, but seriously :thumbdown:

Sometimes dogs just suck.

Red.Apricot

Zobby door darted past my roommate.

Ran down the street.

Rolled in something foul.

Got a bath. Got let out to pee. Rolled in something else.

Got let in.

Rolled in my bed.

And is now on mandatory supervision.

Danefied

Locking trash cans ftw. They really are worth it.
Breez has figured out how to step on those and open the lid. She doesn't dumpster dive though, go figure. She just opens the lid and sticks her head in there as if to say "I could if I wanted to". She's a weirdo though. And big enough to put her head in the trash while standing on the lever LOL!

crazedACD

Breez has figured out how to step on those and open the lid. She doesn't dumpster dive though, go figure. She just opens the lid and sticks her head in there as if to say "I could if I wanted to". She's a weirdo though. And big enough to put her head in the trash while standing on the lever LOL!
Lol! Smart puppy. That one though, the silver piece on the rim, is a manual lock. It doesn't open when you step on it :).

spiffy

Ha ha! All of us have one or two things we hate about our dogs. But we love them anyway.

Dogs6

Plus One
Diesel broke out of his crate twice this morning, pooped in the kitchen, chewed some disk that I can't remeber what was on it (probably my back up of my ict coursework) nearly tipped the mac off the desk and jumped all over the clean clothes.

He is now kenneled in the goat pen, with the shed open for him to shelter in. He'll be let back into the house when someone can be bothered to get out of bed and watch him. They don't like that he's out there but they don't care enough to watch him themselves so tough.

Members online

No members online now.