Our Not So Epic Journey

As most of you know from facebook, my annual Epic Journey to visit Linds was somewhat less than epic this year... lol I was a little under the weather, and poor Maligator and Linds got to listen to me heave for most of my visit. But here are what few pictures we managed to get!

Stopped off to visit Maligator. Here I am all curled up and miserable.

Sako was an excellent nurse and took wonderful care of me.

As you can see, Darby was immensely concerned.

Then I went on to Linds' house, where Traveler attempted to heal me with his magical butt. (Of course it had to be on my head to work properly.)

Boone was thrilled when I took him off crate rest and let him stretch his legs.

His ears were also thrilled. They hadn't been aired out for a while.

But eventually we did have to leave.

The end.

FG167

LOL OMG the captions have me snorting and giggling. Awesome! Traveler's magical butt and the ear airing out. Awesome.

Hope you are feeling better!

Maligator

Darby was concerned, however she was busy keeping her little green pig warm. It was nice having you in town for the holidays anyhow and thanks for not posting all that you could have.

Toller_08

I'm sorry your Epic Journey turned out not to be so epic! I felt sooo bad that you were so sick. That's awful. Hopefully your next trip will be much more filled with fun! I hope you're finally feeling better.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am so sorry your trip was spoiled with illness. Seems to be a whole lot of that going around this year. Boone is handsome as ever. I truly hope you will get to go again soon and will be well for the journey.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am so sorry your trip was spoiled with illness. Seems to be a whole lot of that going around this year. Boone is handsome as ever. I truly hope you will get to go again soon and will be well for the journey.

I think you would have healed faster if you had his butt in your face more!

Love having you here Twin, no matter how you are feeling! I'm just sorry you drove all that way to feel so bad.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I'm sorry that you were sick for your trip... I totally know the feeling. I was sick for mine too :(

I loved the photos and captions, though. Did Traveler's magical butt help?

Thanks, y'all!

Boone still has to be the handsomest 'houla ever.
I think so, but I could be a little biased... lol

I'm sorry that you were sick for your trip... I totally know the feeling. I was sick for mine too :(

I loved the photos and captions, though. Did Traveler's magical butt help?
I'm sure it would have been a lot worse without the magical butt. I am feeling much better now, too. Sorry you were sick for your trip. I hope you had some pretty wonderful people taking care of you like I did. That sure helped to make everything a little less miserable. Hope you're feeling better now!

Members online

No members online now.