Wats her breed (Golden Retriever) ?

hey all, iam new here so this is my first thread....
My dads friend gave us a female pup ,and her name is Roxie, some say shes a golden retriever , but we dont know the exact breed . so is she really a golden retriever or something else ?..the vet also cant figure it out,

Here are some of her pics , try to figure out her breed.

Roxie's first Day (2 months) ....this day was the best day in my entire life .. i will never forget how much i jumped in excitement :p

her 3rd day ...showing off her new belt whch was actually quiet big and loose for her small neck .

here she about 5 months

Roxie at 9 months old

bubbatd

She could be 100% , at that age it's hard to tell . Can't you Dad's friend tell you more ?? Where did he get her ??

bubbatd

I just re-looked .....I hadn't seen that the last was at 9 months . Could be bad breeding , but the ears and size makes me take back the 100% .

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
i vote for golden, collie mix. or maybe aussie.
actually I goor a golden, border collie mix that looks just like her.

safe to say that she could possibly be mixed with most any herding breed.

colliewog

Collies&Terriers, Oh My!
I agree there's mostly Golden in there, but with the slighter muzzle and ear set, I think there's something else in there. Collie/Border Collie sounds logical ...

ok ... but wat if i breed her to a pure breed golden retriever , wat pups would cum , could a pure golden also cum or all will be mix

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
Doesn't matter what you'd breed the dog with, the pups would still be mutts...may I please advise that you do not breed your dog? There are lots of mix bred dogs in shelters that need homes, and why add to that population?
There's a LOT of information on how reputable breeders do things, like health testing, etc (this is beyond a check up from the vet, including x-rays and other things that cost quite a bit of money) and if you aren't willing to spend a considerable amount of money to do health testing and to make sure your dog has the best chance at having a health litter, then she shouldn't be bred.

Your dog is pretty, but please have her spayed, she'll still be a wonderful pet and won't miss not having a litter of monster puppies dragging on her.

Members online

No members online now.