What does the Fox say?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Ok, someone on my friends list posted this on facebook. It was someone from Chaz..........fess up!

I can't get this darn thing out of my head! :rofl1: Now you all must suffer if you haven't seen it yet. Don't blame me, blame whoever put it on facebook in the first place! ;)

[YOUTUBE]jofNR_WkoCE[/YOUTUBE]

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Uhhhh... What?

That's 4 minutes I will never get back lol.

For the record, foxes basically scream. We have a ton of them in the field next to us and it's a terrible sound.

Taqroy

For the record, foxes basically scream. We have a ton of them in the field next to us and it's a terrible sound.
LOL. That's exactly what I said when I saw this. Followed by, FOXES DO NOT HAVE BLUE EYES. I still love this song for the ridiculous factor.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Sparks, that pretty much what I did when I watched it the first time. I was like "really.....um...ok then." But then I showed it to somebody because it was so ridiculous and suddenly it got funnier. Someone else wanted to see so I showed them and I couldn't stop laughing at it the third time. It's just so ridiculous and catchy that I can't help but laugh at it! :p

Assamiea

My sister and I totally want to teach my cousin's 2 year old son this song but we have a fear that when he starts school the teacher is going to ask him "what does the fox say?" And he's going to break out in "gering-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring".

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
The first time I watched this I was like wtf???

The second time I actually kept laughing even though I still think its a really weird video.

Someone sent this to me not too long ago because my favorite animals are foxes.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
The hell did I just watch?

Lol, my sisters kept talking about it like it was hilarious. I don't.... get it.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I watched this a few days ago, and laugh way too hard every time I see it.

Renegade ADORES this video. I don't know what it is, but he was dooking and chattering right back at it. <3

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I heard this on the radio, and I love it.

Eta. Watched it again. Still love it LOL.

I can see me singing it when drunk... What does the fox say? KAKAKAKSJSJAATTKAKAKAAA KAAA PAOOOW!!

Members online

No members online now.