Sierra

Hi Im 12 and Im trying to get through the death of my neighbors 6 month old pup. Her name was Sierra and she was 3/4 Shitzu 1/4 Yorkie. I was her "godmother". She was so cute. We don't know how she died. I picked her out from the litter and got my neighbor Karen to buy her lol. I wouldn't let Karen get any of the pother dogs in the litter it had to be Sierra who was at that time named Patches. I know Sierra's mom and brother and I know her friends. My multi-poo Lucky never did really like Sierra he's more of a people dog then a dog dog. I cry for Sierra almost every day and not a day goes by when I don't think of her. I pray for her every night it may be one of the first times I have prayed besides when my cat ran away. Well I miss her so so much and If I knew how I would show you some pics of her.
Lucky_Lover

I'm so awfully sorry about your little Sierra. It doesn't make any difference that she "belonged" to your neighbor; she belongs in your heart just as much.

You can post some photos of her in the Members' Gallery. Just click on 'Dog Pictures' at the top of the page, then click on upload and it will lead you through. We'd love to see your little Sierra.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Sierra was lucky to have you as her godmother. She knew you loved her very much even though she wasn't here for a long time. Make sure to give Lucky a hug and kiss.

-------

Thanx Barb :) I am trying to put a few pics of Sierra in the members gallery but I keep getting this message "The file you uploaded was not an acceptable format.: Sierra.psd " How do I fix that?

Sierra was loved so much

One reason why my neighbor Karen let me convince her to get a puppy was because she just had an opperation that made it so that she can never have real kids. So she got a puppy and it helped her alot I think.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
She looks like a bundle of fun..yes she is gorgous. I grew up with a fuzzy little dog like that. She even rode my horse by wedging her feet on the raised part of the saddle and bracing her back against me.Little dogs can have such big personalities.. i loved her with my whole heart...i so know how you feel!

LuckyLover

Wow I didn't now this would still be here. About a year ago I would come on here often and then I just kinda stopped and forgot about it. But then about a week ago I rejoined. I had forgot my password so I have a new account now it is "LuckyLover" instead of "Lucky_lover" Sierra died Nov.15th 2004. So she has now been gone for over a year I still miss her and every once and awhile I'll go over to my photot albums and look at her pictures.

Thanx Smikie :)

LuckyLover

Members online

No members online now.