Puppywatch. The wait is killing me.

yoko

I really didn't want them to have to take her to the vet but I'm worried that's what's happened :(

Romy

Taxiderpy
We just got back from the vet. Everybody is safe, but just barely. Mel from Moxie Collies totally saved my dog's life. :hail::hail::hail:

It would have all been perfectly fine, but for one puppy (the first) wanted to come out sideways. Kaia's uterus tore and we almost lost her. The vet told me that one more millimeter of tearing and she would have bled to death in minutes. I totally cried. But she's okay.

The puppies are awesome. They're really feisty and active in spite of the anesthesia. They're really beautiful.

2 boys and 7 girls. 3 Tricolors and 6 silver sables. Both boys are silver sable.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
OMG OMG OMG OMG < Thank god , thank whomever , thank ya jesus (insert frans church lady here)

I have been so worried , good sign they are all wigglyh and good , how is Kaia? is she alright?

Saeleofu

I'm soooooo glad everyone's safe now. I know you've helped Mel with litters too, glad she was there for you!

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Glad to hear everybody is safe...

Congratulations to Kaia and you on having 9 cute little Borzoi Jellybeans :D

Romy

Taxiderpy
Glad to hear everybody is safe...

Congratulations to Kaia and you on having 9 cute little Borzoi Jellybeans :D
They're more like pipe cleaners, or ferrets. :p

Thank you so much everyone. We're starting to get some pics. Mel got one of the whole litter together. The rogue one crawling off is "Y-Boy". He's got a Y on the back of his neck and a Y on his forehead. He's trouble. lol

The three tricolors on the far left are all girls. I love Butt-Dot girl. She looks like a koi fish right now.

Members online

No members online now.