weird things your dog likes

a.baker

Weird foods your dog likes.

Both of mine like bananas, strawberries and watermelon. Don't worry I don't give on regular basis or in large amounts. Probably not good for them but they love it!

a.baker

Sophie can't stand black olives and will puke if she tries to eat one. She chews it spits it back out and so on...

B

Backward_Cinderella

There are a lot of weird things they like, Doom likes nectarines, and Bobsie will have a fit if I don't give her a bite of Ramen when we have it. lol

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
Juno and Scooter will eat absolutely ANYTHING, even things that I figure dogs would not like (olives, lemons, etc.). Thunder's favorites are green peppers and jalapenos, which he only gets every once in awhile and only a tiny little bite. The other dogs don't like any "people" food except for meat and occasionally veggies. The two newest pups have only experienced popcorn and crackers and loved them both!

bubbatd

Ollie will eat everything so far !!! Back when I had the " Zoo " , I had what I called the slop jar and scraped kids plates into it . With 2 Goldens , all was eaten except the peas . I'll never know how they separated them . Their bowls would be licked clean with only the peas . I even counted them once and yup ....all were there !

iheartsammy

ME+DOGS=CRAZY
Samm is weird.

If I plop something into her bowl she's look at it..then me..then it..and so on lol

but If I'm eating something, no matter what it is, she'll stare at me with those puppy dog eyes lol..even if it's the same thing I put in her bowl..

The last time I took her to the pet store I gave her one of those 'free treats' at the cash register and a she spit it out the second I gave it to her and then looked at me like she was thought I was holding out a steak on her :lol-sign:

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Fozzie likes everything he's been offered. Pickles, cantaloupe, celery, blueberries, pineapple, anything! There's a Corgi fair in November... and I think I'm going to enter the Corgi eating contest this year. : )

Gonzo is slightly more picky, but I could convince him to eat most things.

DanL

Buzz was begging one day while I was cooking. I gave him a slice of jalapeno. I'll do the same thing to Bruzer and Daisy, they will spit it right out. Buzz chewed it up and ate it and then begged for more. No wonder he's such an angry little dog, he's pepper powered!

Buzz was begging one day while I was cooking. I gave him a slice of jalapeno. I'll do the same thing to Bruzer and Daisy, they will spit it right out. Buzz chewed it up and ate it and then begged for more. No wonder he's such an angry little dog, he's pepper powered!

Corvus does the same thing. I eat hot sauce and jalapenos on everything, and he'll snatch up anything left behind. I've always joked that he doesn't have tastebuds....

DanL

our old dog Midnite would beg too, so I'd soak a piece of meat in hot sauce. She'd want it so bad but knew the sauce would burn, so she'd curl her lips back and gingerly take the meat from you.

Wrigley will eat anything but large pieces of lettuce, shitake mushrooms (other kinds he will eat!)--and octopus--he will not eat that even fried in butter....

My dog shorty loves to eat just about anything. My nephew always calls him a little piggy because of this lol. My dog Gigi on the other hand is a picky eater. Two things she loves without a doubt however are dry cat food (if she can get to the bowl on the front porch, which I always try to keep her away from!) and mozarella cheese. Any time I get myself a piece she has to have a little piece too. If I don't give her some she'll stare me down with her bulgy bug eyes until I do! lol

Members online

No members online now.