Yes!!!!!!!!

poeluvr

Poe is now socialized. my walks and socilization has payed off ity seems...my mom and i left for a two day trip to my grandparents left poe with step dad, who didnt walk him. so when we got back we walked him right away. well mom did this time , but i usually do. she said he met a few big dogs, and was great, no growling or nipping, just wanted to play.
he also poos and pees outside now yay

poeluvr

hopefully, he lunged at one that he met but that was after he wagged his tail at it, licked it , sniffed it, and when it went around the ccorner
thanx!!! purr

Doberluv

Good job Lea. Don't stop now. Socialization is a lifetime of practice. Continue with it and obedience training for your dog's lifetime to keep him comfortable with new things and people.

poeluvr

o poe is about 15-16 weeks now , i have to get in contact with the lady who had him for the exact age, cuz i somewhat forget, but hes about that.
also i may have gone a lil overboard with the pooing and peeing...he still does sometimes poo and pee int he house, but is getting better

dani12

Congrats...we have been socializing our puppies by taking to the park. This way they see a ton of kids and a ton of dogs. I think it has really helped!

Fran27

Sorry to rub it in again but... You should *really* go to your vet and get your pup vaccinated. Puppies are *never* totally immunized until they get a shot at 16 weeks.

poeluvr

o he is...remeber i said that he got his shots done wayy...to young...and i had to check into my vet and all...he has all three

avenlee

Awesome work Lea! Everyone, animals or children, need to learn how to get along with everyone in the 'sandbox' (lol, that's how I put it) Whenever my children go out to family functions and/or other functions, they can't believe how well behaved they are. I've always brought them up to mind their P's and Q's with thank you's and please's. Although they make total liars out of me because if they could see them at home, well .... I'm sure you all can catch my drift. LOL

Great work and I'm sure Poe appreciates even more!

poeluvr

thanku avenlee and maritime, i must tell u this is a big releif, although i know im not done and nevr will be , i am sooo glad he is learning to like dogs and respect people...it not only makes the community happier but him aswell!

pitdog

wowo that great you and your dog are one in the same person/dog Lol :)

its me my dog my life

Members online

No members online now.