[Megie & Saidi] - We celebrate birthdays!

Ulteed

Megie turned 5 years old yesterday on the 22nd!

Saidi got a cake too for 1/2 birthday, so she did not feel left out! ;)

Always need pose pictures, yes? :)

Ulteed

Oh, wow, they came out very large! I got a new Photobucket account, as the other host kept doing odd things with my photographs, and I guess they did not resize? :p

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Wow, Saidi has gotten so big...she is starting to look like a dog and less like a puppy :)

Happy Birthday to Megie

Equinox

Lucky dogs!! They look beautiful, and the photos and cake all turned out so well. Especially jealous of the cake, next year I'll have to do the same for Trent. Megie and Saidi are both so photogenic, and I can't believe you got 6 month old Saidi looking at the camera with that delicious cake propped up in front of her.

Really enjoyed the photos, thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday to Megie, and 1/2 Birthday to Saidi!

Ulteed

Thank you for the comments! They are always so kind!

The cake is canned food pact together, yes! Then with some treats on top. They really do wish they could have it everyday, haha! Always is a fun time. :)

Also I am glad to see my photographs are smaller now ... must just take some time for them to resize! ;)

Legend

They look like the live the life! They are stunning dogs ... I am getting more interested in them!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
you gave me big smiles and chuckles on the 1/2 cake. your dogs are glorious, Happy 5th Birthday! 5 is a wonderful age to be. (so is a 1/2)

Members online

No members online now.