Found a breeder!

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
I don't know why I never thought about it before, but I was just searching through something today and came across a classifieds webpage. It brought me to a fennec fox breeder (also, apparently there are just tons of monkeys being sold and given away around here..).

I e-mailed the breeder who said he put us on his waiting list a few days back, and still haven't gotten a reply. I just give up on him at this point. I don't want to get my hopes up with him.

I'm going to wait until the boyfriend gets home tomorrow, and tell him, then send an email.

BAH, I'm excited! At the very least, it means that I just wasn't looking in the right place, and there's a few more breeders in Canada than I originally thought. I have a feeling, if we get a fennec, it will end up being that we won't get a dog unless I can do some serious serious sweet-talking.

Also, to give this post some extra flare....look how cute :p

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'd be wary of just finding any ol' breeder; I'm assuming there's plenty of BYB's in the fennec world.

But he sure is cute!

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
I'd be wary of just finding any ol' breeder; I'm assuming there's plenty of BYB's in the fennec world.

But he sure is cute!
Yeah, we're going to look into them good before buying. This is just the only thing I've come across other than the two that have failed me in the past.

I found a couple of listings where the people draw me in on the mere fact that they could spell simple words. That seems rare on those classified sites. I'd like to go meet them, too.

...Maybe...play with their foxes :D

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
Also, I'm not sure what it means here but one of the breeders lists that they are licensed. I know in the states, that usually just means USDA, but does anyone know what that means in Canada? I'd like to look it up, just to see.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Ah, I'm so jealous! Fennec foxes are absolutely adorable.

I never knew you could have them, here. Don't be surprised if I happen to show up at your house one day ...

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
Ah, I'm so jealous! Fennec foxes are absolutely adorable.

I never knew you could have them, here. Don't be surprised if I happen to show up at your house one day ...
I'm a little silly, and it was one of the first things I checked when I moved here haha.

Come on over!
Hopefully my cat won't mind something with ears that large coming at him haha.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
How do they interact with dogs? Would it be safe to let one play with a small dog? I read that they're only 2-4 pounds, so I guess they couldn't hurt a dog, but I just wonder if they can become aggressive. I bet they have sharp teeth! I'd love to own one in the future, I've been reading up on them, and they seem like a really awesome pet. There's a breeder here in Tennessee, though I'm not entirely positive that they're legal here. Is there a good site to go to in order to learn more about them?

Members online

No members online now.