This is buggin me...

The other day I took Tanner to a new vet...Everything seemed to be going okay and I liked her...But when we were all finished she put Tanner on the floor and gave him a stern "Come command"...Tanner came running to her and as he got to her she tried to grab for him...Well he ran from her and she repeated the command again and Tanner started to come to her but again she grabbed for him and he completely shyed away...Tanner is NOT a shy dog around people...Since then it's like Tanner is losing his confidence in himself...It bugged me that the vet did this, what right does she have to train my puppy...Kalena

bubbatd

Hmmmmmmmmm.... I wasn't there ....could she have been telling you he's lacking some training ?? I was amazed when my vet put Chip into a show stance and stay after his examination....she said she couldn't resist it ... he stood so well and she loved his attitude ! She acted like a judge then released him. It was fun for all of us ! Especially Chip when he got a treat! These are all good experiences for our dogs from people who love their calling. Take it as a positive, not a negative.

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
I dont know what to say cause I wasnt there?:confused:
Why not try to give the vet a 2 strikes your out. You might be missing out on a good vet!

Staff online

Members online