Ammo in the Fight Against BSL and ARistas

Courtesy Gamedog's venue.

The HSUS is working hard to stomp out all the major apbt bloodlines. We as a community need to be fighting back. Stop-bsl has been emailing attorney generals and news stations offering REAL information about the HSUS and facts about cases such as the patricks and boudreauxs. We are in hopes that the media will get an itch for the truth at some point or the attorney generals will stop letting the HSUS use their law enforcement to carry out these witch hunts.

PLEASE EMAIL NEWS MEDIA AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN THEIR STATE.

Here is some of the ?'s that we sent to the Arizona Attorney General

1. Were you aware that John Goodwin had previously been told by a judge that he could not be an expert witness on dog fighting because he had no training in animal physiology or law enforcement. Also because he had no formal education and had not finished high school and told the judge he learned about dog fighting by reading books on the subject. This was in 2006. We can provide the transcripts if needed. But he is the head of the HSUS fighting division.

2. Is the AG office aware that a non-law enforcement party, Desiree Bender, interrogated a minor child outside the presence of their parents and a lawyer? Desiree Bender is the HSUS head in Arkansas. The animal enforcement laws in Arizona give humane society's authority to investigate. BUT she works for the Humane Society of the United States. Does a lobbyist group fit the definition of humane society as they do not operate shelters or physical humane societies? With that said does she have the authority to investigate or interfere with an investigation on behalf of law enforcement? And if so what is the law on jurisdiction as she is from Arkansas.

3. The couple was found not guilty,but most of their animals are already gone but what is to become of the ones who are still alive and have been spayed or neutered and adopted. Will the state push for those animals to be returned?

4. Are you aware of a similar trial in October of Guy and Floyd Boudreaux where 56 of their pets where killed 3 years earlier and where also found not guilty. They where called the biggest dog fighting breeders by the HSUS who also stated the same about the Pima County couple.

5. Will there be an investigation into whether or not these people were qualified to provide law enforcement with assistance and if anyone had done homework on the people they where using as experts. Background checks ect. As at least one has a criminal history involving terrorist activity. Or if anyone saw a conflict of interest in a group who is against breeding animals helping investigate an animal breeder.

You can direct further inquiries to [email protected]

We have transcripts, first hand information from lawyers on our side and the people who were investigated and had dogs killed. If enough CITIZENS demand that they look at what is happening instead if sweeping the killing of a bloodline of dogs under the rug it may actually happen.

Stay silent no longer!

Some stuff that should be mentioned when writing the local papers. . .

You should know that John P. Goodwin is a known domestic terrorist, having worked for the Animal Liberation Front, a radical group which carried out fires and bombings of research facilities and other "evil animal abusers." In several of these incidents people died and Goodwin who was their spokesman at the time was quoted having said he was "thrilled" about the outcome of one such incident. Furthermore he never gradauted high school and was thrown out of cases in Arizona most recently when his status as an "expert" witness was challenged. He has stated under oath that all he knows about dog fighting he learned from books.

Not to mention similar raids in other states have garnered much publicity for the HSUS with little truth or results to show for it. For example Guy and Floyd Boudreaux in Louisiana were raided 3 years ago. The HSUS and Goodwin called them "dogfighting king pins." 56 dogs including puppies and pregnant females were killed by order of the HSUS. However, three years of stalling later and the HSUS alongside the prosecutor looked incredibly stupid when the judge dismissed the case and acquitted the son and father stating there was no real evidence that they ever did anything outside loving and raising these animals.

In Arizona 3 homes were raided earlier this year. The home with the most dogs, that of Emily Dennis and Mahon Patrick yielded a large nubmer of dogs. However, when they saw their day in court again their was little to no evidence and the couple was acquitted, but their dogs were already largely dead.

The HSUS is mainly concerned with the killing and eventual extinction of the American Pit Bull Terrier. They are leading a witchhunt for dog breeders who may or may not have ever fought dogs. Prior to the late 1980's dog fighting was legal and many older dog breeders will tell you they did participate, but that after it was made illegal they turned to such competitions as conformation and weight pull. These dog breeders did this because they loved their dogs and changed with the times in order to keep them from being brutally killed. Time has shown us though that the HSUS can successfully kill all your dogs without evidence against you.

Please, if you have any heart at all write a story demanding that these dogs not be killed until a trial has actually deemed them fighting dogs- at the very least. The recent past has shown that these raids are executed entirely in order to kill the dogs and once that is accomplished the local authorities are left holding the bag only to find out that all the "evidence" Mr. Gooodwin told them would make a great case is no more than every day dog owning equiptment and hearsay.

If you are interested in court transcripts from prior cases or other detailed information please email [email protected]

Below are some different blogs which all have information regarding different raids the HSUS has executed and the end result they had.

http://whyhsuslies.blogspot.com/

http://therealpitbullblog.blogspot.c...edbut-his.html

http://bluedogstate.blogspot.com/

http://www.stop-bsl.com/blog/unitedbark.html

Please, as a journalist do not continue to let the HSUS pull the wool over the eyes of the American public.

Again, thanks to Marty's crew!

Never forget, it isn't only about Pit Bulls. It's about all of us who live with and love our dogs. "We must hang together or assuredly we shall hang separately†· Benjamin Franklin

Tahla9999

Some of them make it too easy. I am sure you have heard of Wildside Kennel being busted recently. Do you know how they got him? An undercover agent went to Edward, the main breeder, and ask him for some fighting dogs. The fool( sorry for the language) happily told them what they needed to know about it and then they busted his a**. I am sorry, but it just **** me off that he could be THAT stupid! Now, if he is sentence, which he leaning towards, all his 127 dogs would be euthanize! I blame that both on HSUS and the owner!

The stuff I've read on the Wildside bust describes a pretty good shot at it being a case of entrapment. HSUS seems to be only targeting the old, established bloodlines. They aren't after dog fighting. If they were, they'd be targeting the punks advertising on the internet. Their aim appears to be the established APBT breed.

Miakoda

Some of them make it too easy. I am sure you have heard of Wildside Kennel being busted recently. Do you know how they got him? An undercover agent went to Edward, the main breeder, and ask him for some fighting dogs. The fool( sorry for the language) happily told them what they needed to know about it and then they busted his a**. I am sorry, but it just **** me off that he could be THAT stupid! Now, if he is sentence, which he leaning towards, all his 127 dogs would be euthanize! I blame that both on HSUS and the owner!
Would you be astonished to know that I also know the Cajun rules for dogfighting? I've read them & I've had someone explain them to me. Why? Because it's a part of my dog's history and I would rather get the FACTS about it vs. taking the whole "bait dog....feed them broken glass & gunpowder....etc." crap that the HSUS spews out there like they are gods of the dogfighting world.

I've never met Ed Faron, but I do have his book The Complete Gamedog and it's one of my most prized possessions. And I know a few people who have dogs from him, one who just recently obtained 2 pups, and the animals are amazing.....beautiful dogs with exceptional temperaments.

And the truth is, we don't know exactly how it went down, but entrapment is definitely being thrown around.

Also, I'm not sure how familiar you are with all this, but remember Floyd Boudreaux & Mahlon "Pat" Patrick? Remember how "guilty" they were and what the final verdict was? What was that? Oh yes....they were ACQUITTED! And they were done so due to lack of evidence and basically falsified evidence and statements made on behalf of the HSUS.

So now, I'm going to go read about how we are "innocent until proven guilty."

And I know so many are going to jump on the 127 dogs thing, however, whether you believe it's right or wrong to own that many dogs is not what's the issue because it's completely legal. So don't try to find someone guilty based on something you personally don't deem to be morally right.

Tahla9999

Would you be astonished to know that I also know the Cajun rules for dogfighting? I've read them & I've had someone explain them to me. Why? Because it's a part of my dog's history and I would rather get the FACTS about it vs. taking the whole "bait dog....feed them broken glass & gunpowder....etc." crap that the HSUS spews out there like they are gods of the dogfighting world.

I've never met Ed Faron, but I do have his book The Complete Gamedog and it's one of my most prized possessions. And I know a few people who have dogs from him, one who just recently obtained 2 pups, and the animals are amazing.....beautiful dogs with exceptional temperaments.

And the truth is, we don't know exactly how it went down, but entrapment is definitely being thrown around.

Also, I'm not sure how familiar you are with all this, but remember Floyd Boudreaux & Mahlon "Pat" Patrick? Remember how "guilty" they were and what the final verdict was? What was that? Oh yes....they were ACQUITTED! And they were done so due to lack of evidence and basically falsified evidence and statements made on behalf of the HSUS.

So now, I'm going to go read about how we are "innocent until proven guilty."

And I know so many are going to jump on the 127 dogs thing, however, whether you believe it's right or wrong to own that many dogs is not what's the issue because it's completely legal. So don't try to find someone guilty based on something you personally don't deem to be morally right.
Patrick and Floyed were very sad cases. It is cases like that that was unjustified. However, with this new case, with all the raids that are going on and dogs being killed, the fact that the guy fell so easily for the trick, it just get me mad that all the dogs are going to pay for his stupidity.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Were you aware that John Goodwin had previously been told by a judge that he could not be an expert witness on dog fighting because he had no training in animal physiology or law enforcement. Also because he had no formal education and had not finished high school and told the judge he learned about dog fighting by reading books on the subject. This was in 2006. We can provide the transcripts if needed. But he is the head of the HSUS fighting division.
You should know that John P. Goodwin is a known domestic terrorist, having worked for the Animal Liberation Front, a radical group which carried out fires and bombings of research facilities and other "evil animal abusers." In several of these incidents people died and Goodwin who was their spokesman at the time was quoted having said he was "thrilled" about the outcome of one such incident.
These two statements needed to be repeated.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Here are two websites I recently learned about.

THE CENTER FOR CONSUMER FREEDOM

http://www.consumerfreedom.org/

The Center for Consumer Freedom is supported mainly by the food
industry -- people who are being hit right in the pocketbook by HSUS,
PETA, and the rest, when they lie, boycott, and pass restrictive laws.
Because they've been in the line of fire for a few years, they 'get
it' about animal rights in a way that no other large group does.
Remember the recent full page NYT ad trashing HSUS? That was their
work. 'PETA kills animals'? Their slogan. '7 things you didn't know
about PETA' (and PCRM, and now, HSUS)? THEIR web pages -- and
extremely helpful.

CCF is fighting the strategically critical part of our fight --
discrediting the major AR organizations. Because credibility is how
the AR organizations raise money and influence politicians, once it's
gone we have won.
and

THE NAIA

http://www.naiaonline.org/forms/join_us.cfm

The National Animal Interest Alliance rates our 'most improved' award
for the year. They're well known for their daily AR-related news
service, list of quotations 'from the dark side,' shelter statistics
project, and many other smaller and local actions, but in the last
year they've begun to take more public positions, supporting our fight
against the animal rightists on a national basis.

need info

Courtesy Gamedog's venue.

The HSUS is working hard to stomp out all the major apbt bloodlines. We as a community need to be fighting back. Stop-bsl has been emailing attorney generals and news stations offering REAL information about the HSUS and facts about cases such as the patricks and boudreauxs. We are in hopes that the media will get an itch for the truth at some point or the attorney generals will stop letting the HSUS use their law enforcement to carry out these witch hunts.

PLEASE EMAIL NEWS MEDIA AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN THEIR STATE.

Here is some of the ?'s that we sent to the Arizona Attorney General

1. Were you aware that John Goodwin had previously been told by a judge that he could not be an expert witness on dog fighting because he had no training in animal physiology or law enforcement. Also because he had no formal education and had not finished high school and told the judge he learned about dog fighting by reading books on the subject. This was in 2006. We can provide the transcripts if needed. But he is the head of the HSUS fighting division.

2. Is the AG office aware that a non-law enforcement party, Desiree Bender, interrogated a minor child outside the presence of their parents and a lawyer? Desiree Bender is the HSUS head in Arkansas. The animal enforcement laws in Arizona give humane society's authority to investigate. BUT she works for the Humane Society of the United States. Does a lobbyist group fit the definition of humane society as they do not operate shelters or physical humane societies? With that said does she have the authority to investigate or interfere with an investigation on behalf of law enforcement? And if so what is the law on jurisdiction as she is from Arkansas.

3. The couple was found not guilty,but most of their animals are already gone but what is to become of the ones who are still alive and have been spayed or neutered and adopted. Will the state push for those animals to be returned?

4. Are you aware of a similar trial in October of Guy and Floyd Boudreaux where 56 of their pets where killed 3 years earlier and where also found not guilty. They where called the biggest dog fighting breeders by the HSUS who also stated the same about the Pima County couple.

5. Will there be an investigation into whether or not these people were qualified to provide law enforcement with assistance and if anyone had done homework on the people they where using as experts. Background checks ect. As at least one has a criminal history involving terrorist activity. Or if anyone saw a conflict of interest in a group who is against breeding animals helping investigate an animal breeder.

You can direct further inquiries to [email protected]

We have transcripts, first hand information from lawyers on our side and the people who were investigated and had dogs killed. If enough CITIZENS demand that they look at what is happening instead if sweeping the killing of a bloodline of dogs under the rug it may actually happen.

Stay silent no longer!
research link is not working would like to see the transcript on goodwin for my case please

Miakoda

Ed is not a fool. I have a close friend who is close to Ed and his son. That's not exactly how the conversations went down. Basically they pestered him over and over again and he finally told them what they wanted to be told. And then then the WHAM. Then, they threatened to lock up his son for an untold number of years unless he pled their way.

Ed is an elderly man who did not and doesn't need any of this. But hopefully he will get his book out telling his side of the story because it NEEDS to be told.

And Renee is correct: it was plain old entrapment.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I haven't seen any AR extremist presence here in my area for some reason. But I absolutely share the crap out of every idiotic article about org's like H$U$ and I haven't contacted my attorney general about my concerns regarding this issue.

Members online

No members online now.