The Venting Thread

DJEtzel

Bogey doesn't want to do anything this morning except run from the dog bed to the couch every 45 seconds or so, lay down, then run back and repeat. With a muffled kong squeaker tennis ball in his mouth squeaking the entire way >.<

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
I have PMS and it's making me want to sell my dogs on eBay. Yesterday I was convinced they were the Best Dogs in the World. But now I can't stand them. STOP TOUCHING ME, STOP BARKING, NO WRESTLING INSIDE AAAAAAHHHH. And then Keeva puts her chin on my leg and I feel super guilty and want to cry.

Thanks, ovaries. :rolleyes: This too shall pass, lol.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I have PMS and it's making me want to sell my dogs on eBay. Yesterday I was convinced they were the Best Dogs in the World. But now I can't stand them. STOP TOUCHING ME, STOP BARKING, NO WRESTLING INSIDE AAAAAAHHHH. And then Keeva puts her chin on my leg and I feel super guilty and want to cry.

Thanks, ovaries. :rolleyes: This too shall pass, lol.
Hahaha, SAME!!!

I'm like WHY DID I GET A PUPPY?!?!! :mad:
And then I'm like YOU'RE THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD FOR SAYING THAT ABOUT YOUR PUPPY! :(

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Hahaha, SAME!!!

And then I'm like YOU'RE THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD FOR SAYING THAT ABOUT YOUR PUPPY! :(
Ugh exactly! I know it's just hormones but I wish the emotions weren't so very real at the time.

*jams chocolate into mouth* *#%**#%#*#%#*#*#!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Ugh exactly! I know it's just hormones but I wish the emotions weren't so very real at the time.

*jams chocolate into mouth* *#%**#%#*#%#*#*#!
:rofl1::rofl1:

I was eating strawberry ice cream for breakfast (....yeah) and I was like THERE'S NOT ENOUGH CHOCOLATE IN MY STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM!! :madgo: :cry:

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
11 hour day, too many surgeries that are taking too long, only a 30 minute lunch, been up since 4am... I need today to end so I can enjoy that I have tomorrow off.

GipsyQueen

THE STOPPED THE GODDAMN TV PROGRAM. Because there was white smoke. No one cares. Now I missed the missing key of my movies. Really? :mad:

Every.single.phonecall today has been to bitch about something, I'm tired of getting bitched at...a warning to all those that call the hotel tonight and ask "what's going on" when I tell them we have no rooms. It's Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, there are never any rooms in this city on these days, no I have no clue why, just 8 years working in hotels here has shown this to be true, but god help the one that gets snarky with me tonight because we didn't know his pampered ass was coming to town and has no where to sleep, I'm liable to loose it on him!

/end rant.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Hahaha, SAME!!!

While I have been waiting to see pix of said puppy!! (Looked for a thread but couldn't find one ... Maybe I missed it?).

Our stupid boss is dragging his feet about moving his stuff (they are supposed to be moving to Houston) & taking the horses home that need to be turned out. At this rate the meet will have already started by the time he gets his dragging ass in gear.

Oh ... & add me to the PMS/ period issues wagon too :/

I never have any free time anymore. I come home from school then I am busy doing something else. I have so little time that I can only get on about twice a week from my phone. Even on weekends I am busy and it makes me so exhausted. Ugh.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
One day I will be able to complete a single task, from first thought to "this is done!" without being interrupted by sixty other MUST BE DONE RIGHT NOW things... one day.

Maybe.

...it's a good thing I'm a multi-tasker.

DJEtzel

Wow. I was driving behind this guy today who had a problem with me for some reason, and he was swerving all over the road, would not let me pass him, threw a can of pop out the window at me, then stopped in the middle of the road and got out and came running at me, about to open (try to) my door when I put it into reverse and got out of his way. I called the police during this, but I didn't know anything was the matter until he's running at me and couldn't get his license plate in all the drama, because either the transmission went out on my car or the break drums locked up and I could not drive my car more than 50mp without extreme RPMs and a jerking motion.

This is why I hate the police/government, and now I get to pay to fix the car on my own. I don't know if the small warrantee I have will cover it or not.

I just cried the whole way home to Brian and my Dad. I should have let Brian get out of the car and kick the guy's ass.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Wow. I was driving behind this guy today who had a problem with me for some reason, and he was swerving all over the road, would not let me pass him, threw a can of pop out the window at me, then stopped in the middle of the road and got out and came running at me, about to open (try to) my door when I put it into reverse and got out of his way. I called the police during this, but I didn't know anything was the matter until he's running at me and couldn't get his license plate in all the drama, because either the transmission went out on my car or the break drums locked up and I could not drive my car more than 50mp without extreme RPMs and a jerking motion.

This is why I hate the police/government, and now I get to pay to fix the car on my own. I don't know if the small warrantee I have will cover it or not.

I just cried the whole way home to Brian and my Dad. I should have let Brian get out of the car and kick the guy's ass.
"This is my dog Frag, he'd like to have a word with you..."

milos_mommy

Talking about NZ Marriage Equality, and this girl says something about she's still disappointed that proposition 8 didn't pass.

At first I thought it was a typo/misspeak, but then she went on to say how "it was worded in a very confusing way, so lots of people voted against it without meaning to."

This girl lives in, and has lived her whole life in, California.

This is why we can't have nice things.

DJEtzel

That sucks, but why do you hate the government and police over it?? :confused:
Because a crazed, wreckless driver was throwing heavy objects at my car, stopped me on the highway, ruining my car, to get out and come try to assault me, and the police would not respond to ANY of it. Not even the wreckless driving; almost causing 3 car accidents. The police don't have to protect you, and they won't. They do absolutely nothing for me.

"This is my dog Frag, he'd like to have a word with you..."
Guh, I wish! I was driving back from dropping him off with his dad! :(

Members online