Boring everyone I know!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I am due to pick my new addition up a week on Friday, and I have so far BORED everyone I know out of their minds with puppy talk, puppy names talk, puppy equipment/training/colour/paws/little waggy tails/walking/you name it talk!!

All I have thought about is puppy puppy puppy, and I swear, I will have no friends left soon! :D

While we are on the subject of puppies, they have moved to within walking distance of where I live so I can go and see her whenever I want before I pick her up... Ho ho ho!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
She is a little bit of this, a little bit of that ;) I'd say mutt, but I don't really like that term, she is better than that!

Dad's staff x boxer, mum's collie X lab (I'm sure with something else thrown in for good measure). Saw her from when she was a week old, but only decided on her last sunday. Watched them grow from squirmy blobs to little running round yappy happy pups!

Just say a Heinz 57 than lol.Mixed breed are ok but why did they decide to breed these 2 together.I hope they arent charging too much for these puppies.Thats at least 4 breeds in one so they shouldnt be expensive.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I am not going to get into the 'why did they breed them' debate again, been there done that!

Not asking for any money, but I am going to give her some for all the time and effort she has put in, as she is a friend of mine :)

I could see asking for say $50 for first vaccinations and so she knows they will all go to a good home.Did you pick out your favorite yet.If so what colour is it.Is it a male or female.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
She is not asking for money off me because I know her, but she said the people who she did not know personally she was going to ask for some, to make sure they are going to someone who seriously wants one. Like she said to me, anyone could get a puppy if they were free, and she wants to make sure they will take good care of them!

I have picked one, yes! Said I was going to get a little fella, and of course, picked the little girl :) (have said all this in the puppy forum aswell - see, how boring am I getting! ;) )

She is blue merle, white belly and paws, and what looks like is going to be one blue eye. Got a look of her dad about her I think, crinkly little face :) I think she is going to be a handful too, big personality for the little thing she is!

Just trying to think of a name now! Got a few to mull over...

I annoy my whole entire family because I am obsessed with dogs. I mean obsessed. They are literally all I think about every day. It's even annoying for me, because I can't think about anything else!! I'm trying to become not so obsessed. No more dog books for a week, no more dog shows for a week, no more!!!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
It is ALL I have thought about since we (I) decided to get one...

Wanted my own dog since I could walk! Had family dogs, but I wanted one of my own (how selfish eh? ;) ), and, it's taken me 24 years, but I'm finally getting one! :D

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Bodhi (Bo)

India (Indy)

Jasmine (Jazz)

Kaya

Maya

Lilly

PIXIE

Mika

The list goes on!!!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Went to see my little girl last night, and I think she has doubled in size since I last saw her (Sunday!)!

Can't wait to get some photo's and put them up, she is adorable! While all her bro's n sis's were sleeping, she was more than happy to try and be with us the whole time, even climbing out of bed when I put her back and trotted back over!

Booootaful!

luvmydogs

dizzy, you are NOT getting on our nerves with all the puppy talk etc. thats what we're here for...hubbies and parents fdont like to listen to it all the time, but we do. cus we wuvv them dogs ;) i'm so excited for you. dizzy ive never seen u on here, so welcome..and my name is Michaela-nice to meeet u

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Yes,, I am pretty new on here. Will be great to pick all your brains when i need advice (because I am sure I will need some eventually!)

RD

Are you dead yet?
.. I'm annoying people with talk of puppies, and my pup hasn't even been conceived yet. LOL.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
:D

Saw my girl (again) last night! She is the only puppy that tries persistantly to get into the house at the back door, making a fuss coz she wants to be inside with everyone ALL the time! Bless her!

I can pick her up a week today...! Getting nervous now, kinda feel worried and excited all at once...! Wanted my own dog all my life, and now I have her, I don't want to mess it up!!

Fran27

Oh Dizzy, you need to buy THE book (How to raise a puppy you can live with). It's a must and I wish I had got it when I got my boys.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see a pic of her when you do pick her up.

Old Dog

Ol'Dogger
Dizzy when someone asks what she is tell them "she is All American"mutt or drop the mutt part.

Members online