English Springer Spaniel lover here

Sniperess

Hi everyone,

I'm the owner of 4 dogs. I have a 12 yr old ESS named Sienna, a 1 yr old ESS named Sniper, a 7 yr old beagle named Jeep, and a 6 yr old cocker spaniel named Louie.

Along with the dogs I have 4 cats and own my own parrot rescue and currently have 17 birds in residence. 4 of which are recent surrenders to the rescue.

I love doing obedience with my dogs and have done professional dog training as a profession in the past. I help at the local training club and am the editor of the newsletter for the club, along with assisting in teaching classes and helping at shows.

It's been a bit since I was in the obedience ring and with the arrival of my pup Sniper it's been a joy to be active in it again. While we haven't shown yet, one of us has a short attention span and it's not me!!!, hopefully by next spring we will be ready to show them what and ESS can do. My previous male ESS was an absolute astounding obedience dog and ruined me for every other dog that might come after him! LOL He was simply amazing to teach and show. Sniper is a bit more of a challenge,,,,,,ok so he's a lot more of a challenge!! UGH! I've had to rethink my entire way of training with this one, but in the end I know it will be well worth the frustration we run into now.

I hope to both learn and help others in being here and look forward to meeting new friends and sharing stories.

Members online

No members online now.