Need foster help please!!!

A

Angel Chicken

Ok... so here is the story.

Lars is a beautiful little male, unfixed Siamese cat. He is approx. 6-8 months old. My neighbor's threw him out of their home when they got their new pup, I have no clue why.

He is a awesome cat, and being a former inside kitty, I'm almost sure he is litter trained. I can't have him in the house, as I am very stricken with allergies. He just makes me sneeze more :( He likes dogs, and even plays with Kona outside.

I saw him earlier and he has something horrid going on with his ear. Although I feed him bologna and sausage, he is still getting skinny.

So I contacted a local rescue, The Cat's Cradle, and Karyn told me that if I could find someone to foster the cat, that The Cat's Cradle will pay for vet bills and even put his picture in the newspaper, and take him to Petsmart to get him adopted out.

Does anyone know anyone that could help?

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Hmm... contact vet offices? Ask about fosters? Normally the rescues do the fostering. Do you know anyone in your area that could foster?

Are there any purebreed Siamese rescues in your area you could try? Sometimes specialty rescues are easier to get a pet into. Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.