Bluedawg just charged a cow...

A cow moose with a calf. And for yall that dont know I dont have a fence, I use an overhead cable run. Momma moose charged BD and it **** could have gotten nasty if she had gotten tangled in BDs cable. BD even charged the calf and for whatever reason momma moose didnt charge back.

I and my dogs lucked out in many ways, and the moose still wander my neighborhood.

daaqa

lurking near the surface
whoa....scary moose. i would never want to tangle with a cow!

[hmm...wasilla? ... sounds familiar.... i think i just sent money there...hmm... for a matt hopper cd or something...?]

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Me thinks that is a situation I would rather not be in. LOL I having been charged by a lowly Black Tail doe and finding it to be somewhat more then a worthy adversary some years ago I would not care to take on a Moose. Thanks I will pass. I can not even imagine trying to come between a dog and a cow moose!!!
People think that Deer are just cute little Bambis, well I got a news flash for you. They are very nasty when they feel the need to be and I have experienced this one up close and personal. Thank God I was young enough to run and agile enough to get under my pick up before getting the stomping of a life time.

Doberluv

Absolutely. Moose are known around here to have charged snow mobiles. They're nothing to mess with. I'd be scared to death to have my dog tied with moose around. Scary!

People think that Deer are just cute little Bambis, well I got a news flash for you. They are very nasty when they feel the need to be and I have experienced this one up close and personal
Yup. They can do their fair share of damage.

anna84

There are deer all over my college campus so of course there are a few students who get a few drinks in them and try and do things like chase down a deer and attempt to ride it. Of course they almost always fail but one day someone is really going to get hurt.

Members online

No members online now.