It's a boy!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Yayyyyyyyyyy :)

I just found out I'm having a little boy. I also found out that I'm more like 22 weeks along, when I thought I was only 19. Which is a good thing!

I'm so glad I was right... I've been saying it's a boy all along, because I really knew that he was. I would have felt really bad if he was a girl and I'd been calling her a boy. His Daddy is so happy! He sighed audibly for like ten minutes straight after we found out. He was afraid of having a daughter, because he'd be beating up a bunch of boys. Lol!

Has anyone else found out their baby's gender? Also, when did you start showing? I'm still not showing at all and it seems weird.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
It's so weird!!! I just sensed it, I even had dreams about him. And I always saw myself having a little boy.

We think we're going to name him Malakai Bear Williams. So we can call him Kaibear! But my family thinks that is the dumbest middle name ever so idk for sure. ;)

Taqroy

Congratulations! Tip I have heard from other people - don't tell anyone your name ever unless you're willing to have them ruin the name for you. :p

Also your siggy is making me nauseous lol

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Thank you!!! :D

Congratulations! Tip I have heard from other people - don't tell anyone your name ever unless you're willing to have them ruin the name for you. :p

Lol, that's a good idea... I feel like middle names are pointless anyway. It might as well be something unique! And he'll have the same middle name as Fozzie. Yes, I am a weirdo.

Me too. I changed it! It took forever to load.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Congratulations :)

We didn't find out with Hannah. Was a complete surprise :)

Middle names have a very good use. Kids know if they are in trouble or not when you call their name that way lol

Doberluv

LOL Sparks!

LOL Taq
I have no opinion about the name as of yet, but a big, huge congratulations to you! I hope everything goes smoothly. I'm very happy for you!!!!

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Yay!! Baby boy. I am so excited for you :) I love the name, especially the middle. Name. I want to name a son bear as his first name. It would fit too because both my parents side is heavy with Native America blood.

iluvdogs

Awww..Congrats!!! :)

We want ours to be a surprise so were not going to find out.

I'm 25 weeks and people still tell me I dont look preg..lol

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
Congrats!!!!
I like the name, but IMO it would be cooler to use the name Bear in different languages just a thought....coming from a person who wants to name their daughter Riot.....

iluvdogs

Thats so true!! Every name we came up with my parents don't like or make fun of...lol

Paige

Let it be
I didn't show with either of mine till I was beyond 25 weeks and even then I am a pretty tiny pregnant woman. Don't worry abou it. Believe me you will pop when you go to term.

I didn't find out and I don't wan.t to. I did with Briggs and I wanted this one to be a surprise. Boys are awesome though. I'm on team boy for this baby because I am enjoying my crazy toddler so much.

Congrats on your little cutie. Ultrasounds are fun.

Grab

I think my boy is pretty awesome too :)

We did find out the sex, but we kept the name a secret

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Thanks for all of the nice comments! :) I can't wait to see him in person and show him to chaz.

Hayley... I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Everyone is like what's wrong with you? But it's not like I'm naming him Rainbow Heart!!! And he definitely won't be teased for his name, because he's gonna be the coolest.

Members online

No members online now.