I NEED EVERyONES HELP !!!!

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
my neighbor has a pitbull hes 6 years old and she has a change of lifestyle and her girlfriend dont want him in the house no more he has some food aggression if he actually gets fed it will go away he would make a great family dog cause hes great with kids her 5 year old is the only one that can go near him while hes eating anyway shes been lettting him out hoping he'll run away he dont he almost got hit by a car today she DONT want him he scared of fire works and last night she left him outside cause she went out and hell rip apart the walls so my mother spent her night hugging our neighbors dog hes really a great dog he just needs loving please please help me find a home that someone is willing to love him train him hes really great and shes 2 steps away from putting him to sleep the shelter will just put him to sleep cause he does have food agression they wont work with him they leave him tied up outside and when hes inside they tie him up in a corner HELP HIM PLEASE he will have no donation just needs a great home i have a pic its a bad one tho ill take another one please anything will help !!!!!!!!!!!

Have you checked to see if there are any Pit rescues in your region?

I did a quick search using the terms Pit Bull rescue and came up with several. Here's one in Albany: http://www.outofthepits.org/

That's a good place to start!

This may be an even better place to start. There's a list of Pit Bull rescues by state: http://www.pbrc.net/organizations.html

Last edited:

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
serena the dog is gone one of them said that he "ran away and he never came back " i can tell you this right now he never never doesnt come back he goes out for an hour then comes to me to let him in i dont know what they did to him but they were talking about getting another puppy ! heres my email if you wanna help me stop them if they get another dog [email protected] ook SERENA<

Loki's mom

:( Im so sorry to hear about the poor pit puppy. Irrisponsable owners make me sooo mad. I just hope nothing 'bad' happend to him. Please tell me they havnt got another dog!
I have owned pits for years. Right now I have a 2 1/2 yr. male rednose, and a 3 month female rednose that we rescued from shelter 2 wk ago. They are smart and loyal dogs that crave our attention and affection.
Owners like your neighbor have givin them a wrong reputation.
Thank you for being a good neighbor-the world needs more like you!

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
I'm not even going to get started on that subject. That just makes me so mad. I don' t see how people can be like that with dogs...that just makes me want to scream....

Members online