Hows bout CATRIEVER's

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
Yeah, it's a cross between a CAT and a Retriever :yikes: ................

Seriously just kidding LOL! But really, it is a cross between a Golden retriever and a *drum roll* ACD :rolleyes: Yeah I know :( Someone posted an ad on the ACD forum I am on that was found in a local paper in NSW, Australia. Here it is! UGH! What is the dog world coming to these days!!! $$$$$$$

http://www.tradingpost.com.au/itemi...ZfdRZSQFirstPublished_sqt_1_stpg_1_subs_Dogs_
Designer Puppies Catrievers. Born 1.3.07. Get the best of both worlds. Golden Retrievers and Australian Cattle Dogs. Intelligent, beautiful, faithful and loving dogs. Fantastic with children, protective of family members, naturally obedient, excellent around the home and adventurous for family outings. Unsurpassed loyalty. Medium sized dog with short coat., $700 coonabarabran 02-6842 2756

STATE: NSW FIRST PUBLISHED: 26 Apr 2007 SOURCE: Private Classifieds (Weekly Trading Post (Sydney))

that sucks man, but it is funny that you said that about a dog and cat mixed. I might have told the story before but when my boyfriend reads the paper or hears about the deisgner mutts, he always jokes about Calicoodles. A mix between a Calico cat (which isn't even a breed but a color) and a poodle!

Members online

No members online now.