Bounce, our little longhaired whippet

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Oh my god this is so shocking. My heart just dropped. RIP poor Bounce - she was such a sweetie and I will always remember meeting her! Condolences...

Dekka

Just try me..
Thanks everyone. Its still very unreal. I rearranged the crate tower complex and it seems so strange. Its like I keep expecting her to come in with the others when I let them out to go pee.

I'm so sorry friend. I don't have any words. I saw this mentioned in a different thread and my first thought was "No, not that Bounce. There must be a different one."

I'm so sorry....

Dekka

Just try me..
I had totally forgotten about this pic of Bounce. Its still pretty unreal. I miss her but its still so strange But this pics makes me smile. She never knew she wasn't JRT sized..

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Bounce was glorious and she was lucky to have such a loving home with such good people, all I think a dog could ever dream of wanting. I hope and from the sound of how your found her that her passing was painless, and quick, a blessing for a good girl too. I am very sorry for I can more than imagine how you miss her, and pray with all my heart that Heaven's gate was a beautiful sight for such a pretty girl. (((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Members online

No members online now.