Fundraiser for Miles, the pit bull in Virginia

Miakoda

In response to Skittle's post about Miles, the rescue pit bull with demodex in Virginia, I set up a Thirty-One fundraiser. I'll be donating 100% of my commission from all sales during this event to help cover veterinary costs (and/or other related costs for his care).

Now is the perfect time to get started on Christmas shopping, and it's nice to know you'll be helping out a bully in need as well. :)

To view the online Thirty-One catalog, go to:
www.mythirtyone.com/stacigonzales

To place an order, go to:
www.mythirtyone.com/stacigonzales

-Click on "Place An Order" in the pink toolbar
-Find the event "Miles Fundraiser"
-Click on "Shop Now"

If you have any questions about an item or ordering, please don't hesitate to contact me.

November Special: Spend $35 and get a Medium Utility Tote for just $5!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thank you SO much!!!! I just posted this on facebook as well and heck I'm probably going to wind up placing an order myself as well. He is so getting an extra snuggle from me tomorrow when I see him.

Miakoda

Thank you SO much!!!! I just posted this on facebook as well and heck I'm probably going to wind up placing an order myself as well. He is so getting an extra snuggle from me tomorrow when I see him.

No problem! I wish I could do more. :( But I hope that we can raise enough to help him out. He's such a cutie, and he deserves a chance to be loved and be happy. :)

As for orders, I've got one to place as well, so I"m going to place it under the fundraiser also.

Miakoda

Bump!

I'm extending this until Sunday November 18th. :)

It's a perfect time to order, with guaranteed Christmas delivery (my last order arrived 7 days after I placed it!!), and you're helping Miles get the care and attention he so needs and deserves.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Miakoda

At the request of a few people, I'm extending the sale until Nov. 30th. However, I will close the party that night in order to guarantee items for Christmas, so make sure to get your orders in by that time. :)

Starting November 27, we will have a new AMAZING special!!! For every $31 you spend, you have your choice of 5 items for just $5! It's great time to grab a Christmas present for someone...or yourself. ;)

Members online

No members online now.