Reminiscing or it's hard to believe

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Haha she still acts like a six month old. ;) I can't believe she's really grown up already. It seems like she was just a fuzzy baby yesterday.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
That's crazy!! Seems like you just got her! When I see a Cara thread I always expect the puppy Cara!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Like wind trough my fingers, I can't slow the time down. I think she has turned from a beautiful puppy to a lovely young woman. You are very lucky, I think she is glorious. Blink and she will be 7.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
holy moly I can't believe it's been 2 years already!!!! She really grew up into a stunning girl. You're still in VA right? We still have to plan a get together.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
That's crazy!! Seems like you just got her! When I see a Cara thread I always expect the puppy Cara!
Haha, don't worry I still consider her my baby dog. Mentally she's still all puppy. :eek:

Like wind trough my fingers, I can't slow the time down. I think she has turned from a beautiful puppy to a lovely young woman. You are very lucky, I think she is glorious. Blink and she will be 7.
Thank you. <3 I wish I could slow it down at times, Cara isn't allowed to get old.

TWO?!?! Nooo way. Happy bday pretty girl!
Haha, not quite but almost! Next month. It just seems like yesterday she was a tiny puppy. Time flies.

holy moly I can't believe it's been 2 years already!!!! She really grew up into a stunning girl. You're still in VA right? We still have to plan a get together.
I'm actually back in PA for right now, but I'm still definitely interested in trying to get together sometime! You should pm your number or something so we can get in touch. :)

Members online

No members online now.