swimming upstream
so Mom said we'd go out to play...

we played alot...and now Iz sleepin

so is Baxter

and so is Trav

*more*

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
sooooo while everyone is sleepin....I playz with my toy again...shhhhh! dont' tell Baxter!

*the end*

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
AWW! Too cute!

I love how Baxter is really looking out of the corner of his eye at the camera!

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
The picture of when Baxter took Wilson's toy looks like Bax is saying,
"Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?"

Very cute pictures.
Congrats on Wilson finally arriving at his new home.

ACooper

Baxter , that's one evil eye !!!! Tut tut !!!!!
Isn't it tho? WOW if looks could kill I think Wilson would at least be wounded! Bax can lay down some MEAN stink eye! :rofl1:

And at the same time, Wilson can lay down some SERIOUS sad eyes........yikes, you better watch it or he will work you like a puppet Bax! LOL

I just love it that they get along so well. Have you taken them to the dog park yet?

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
so Mom said we'd go out to play...
I love how he looks in this picture. Wilson is one of those dogs where just looking at him makes me smile. I bet he is even better when he is trotting along with a strut in his step. It makes me feel so grateful to you when I think this obviously sweet animal could be euthed by now.....

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Isn't it tho? WOW if looks could kill I think Wilson would at least be wounded! Bax can lay down some MEAN stink eye! :rofl1:

And at the same time, Wilson can lay down some SERIOUS sad eyes........yikes, you better watch it or he will work you like a puppet Bax! LOL

I just love it that they get along so well. Have you taken them to the dog park yet?
Baxter can get possessive over things --so we are working that out! Really, he could have cared less about the toy, but just didn't want Wilson to have it!
And yes, Wilson's face is what got him here in the first place--guess I am already a puppet!
We went to the dog park today---and luckily no one else was there--made it nice for the first trip since I wasn't sure how it was going to go!
Good news is that Wilson came to me three times when I called him. No pictures since I figured managing the trio and my daughter was probably enough! :rofl1:

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
I love how he looks in this picture. Wilson is one of those dogs where just looking at him makes me smile. I bet he is even better when he is trotting along with a strut in his step. It makes me feel so grateful to you when I think this obviously sweet animal could be euthed by now.....
He is quite eye catching, isn't he? Even with his big ol' head--lol! He brings a smile to my face...and he is really funny to watch zoom across the park!
I am happy and fortunate to have him I think.:)

ACooper

He is quite eye catching, isn't he? Even with his big ol' head--lol! He brings a smile to my face...and he is really funny to watch zoom across the park!
I am happy and fortunate to have him I think.:)
Ya and plus he is the "frosting" in your oreo! hahahaha

You had to do something to break up all that black, and he fills the bill quite nicely :D

How did I miss this!!! GREAT pics Bax!! :) I was just thinking, I haven't got my Wilson fix lately :) I'm glad he's doing so well. Give him a snuggle for me please :)

Seeing Wilson as part of your family makes me so happy. He was so close to having his life ended. You are his angel. He is such a cutie. Those eyes. They make me melt. Long and happy life to your whole gang.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
How did I miss this!!! GREAT pics Bax!! :) I was just thinking, I haven't got my Wilson fix lately :) I'm glad he's doing so well. Give him a snuggle for me please :)
Considered him hugged..and he returns the thought with face licks!

Seeing Wilson as part of your family makes me so happy. He was so close to having his life ended. You are his angel. He is such a cutie. Those eyes. They make me melt. Long and happy life to your whole gang.
How sweet of you--I think Wilson had quite a few angels involved in this...you started it and quite a community of chazzers helped it along!

LOL My goodness Bax... if looks could kill Wilson would have dropped dead right then and there

You must learn to share with the new guy mr Baxter lol

Wilson is so cute I can't stand it
I know--what a look, eh? They do get along--but Baxter wants to control the toys! We have some work to do there! And I think Wilson is pretty darned cute too! He makes me laugh!

They are all so cute!
thanks!

Members online

No members online now.