Is regular adult Innova (the green bag) ok for large breed puppies?

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Is the regular Innova ok for a large breed puppy that will grow to be about 100 lbs? They do have a large breed puppy formula but I want to keep both dogs on the same formula if it won't hurt her at all to eat it. The regular Innova is all life stages and when I checked the website and checked the feeding wizard it does say you can feed that to a large breed puppy (it has no warning agianst it).

showpug

Yes, it's fine. I fed it to my wolfhound/mastiff cross for a while and he matured way over 100 lbs. I also fed him Canidae and he did well on that as well.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Yes, the regular Innova is fine for a large breed puppy. I would stay away from EVO, since it is too high of protein for a large breed puppy.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Yes, the regular Innova is fine for a large breed puppy. I would stay away from EVO, since it is too high of protein for a large breed puppy.

Yeah we won't use Evo. Hannah used to eat it and we didn't like the results so we sill stay with the regular Innova for them both. I thought about using Canidae too but you feed more of the Canidae than you do of the Innova so we are going to see how she does on the Innova. We may switch them over to Canidae once she's an adult but we would like to keep them both on the Innova if possible.

Members online

No members online now.