New Year's is gotcha day for us :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
A great day for a Gotcha Day. Here's to a billion more. Happy New Year!
your vid is a glorious tribute to the best 4 years a dog could hope for. Awesomeness.

SaraB

It won't let me watch the video on the tablet, but I just wanted to say Happy Gotcha Day!!! I'll watch it when I get back on the computer.

Danefied

Thank you everyone!

Yep, Sara, smacking the rally sign is a typical Bates move. He has also picked up rally signs in his mouth. You just never know with him what he's going to get in his mind to do next LOL!

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
4 years and many more to go!! So cute, i'm a sucker for memory videos!!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
That was super cute! :D Some of the water pictures look familiar, what part of the SE are you in? (If you don't mind me asking)

Happy Gotcha day to Bates!

(And I love that song)

Danefied

Hi Charlie Dog, we're in South Carolina, the water shots are either on the Enoree or one of its tributaries :)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Ah. Nope. Looks very similar to Cochran Mill down here. I'm not sure what river it is that runs through it though.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Oh yeah, absolutely lol! Well, if you ever ARE down here you should let me know and I'll show you Cochran Mill lol, where you can take incredibly similar pictures! :D :p

There's seriously one spot with the rock ledge/shelf and the water fall behind it that if not for a few subtle differences could really be there. Er. Here. Whatever. :p

Danefied

Actually I do want to do some lure coursing and I'm going to have to go down to your neck of the woods it seems to do it. :) Ditto to you if you ever come up this way!

Danefied

Theres Lure Coursing down here?! Where?! (I seriously can't find any tests!)
I want to say Conyers but I'd have to double check. It could be Calhoun... I just know everyone here says you have to go to GA. I need to look in to it more obviously!

Members online

No members online now.