Made me smile

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I met with a new Scentsy customer at her house tonight, so she could pick out some stuff for her new spa. Well, on the way home, she was involved in a minor fender-bender after getting turned around twice and was just generally not having the best of evenings. Her little girl immediately told me that they were "not having a good time" when she walked in, then she zero'd in on Penny the Pig Scentsy Buddy and every ounce of her attention was glued to my Scentsy box from there on out.

Her mom was much more relaxed after going through a couple of scents as well and when the father called (I'm assuming they're divorced), she told him about the accident and then handed the phone to the kid with a comment to me about how she couldn't wait to hear how the kid recounted the accident. Well, instead, all the girl could talk about was Scentsy and how good it smelled and which were her favorites and which she didn't like but "Jane" (the other lady in the house) said were pretty good so they actually wasn't too bad, etc. etc. etc., which made her mom crack up.

I just love how I can bring a smile with just a few little containers!

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
what a cutie! i love when kids tell it like it is. just not a good night, that's all.

i'm off to look into scentsy, too :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Poor lady, I am glad you were able to bring her some comfort.

Members online