Something is very wrong with Ares

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
For the last two days he's been friendly, sociable, and even more worrisome, cuddly. I mean sure, he does this occasionally, but never two days in a row.:eek:

Lolas Dad

Better get that dog to a vet pronto. Sounds like he has the happiness disease and it is highly contagious. It is known to spread to humans as well as other dogs. It might even affect cats also. So you need to hurry along to the vet as you can't let this get out of control because everyone this dog comes in contact will get happy and we can't have to many happy people in the world. :D

Maura

The fairies switched him with one of their own. There's not really anything you can do about it. Just smile and pretend you don't know.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Better get that dog to a vet pronto. Sounds like he has the happiness disease and it is highly contagious. It is known to spread to humans as well as other dogs. It might even affect cats also. So you need to hurry along to the vet as you can't let this get out of control because everyone this dog comes in contact will get happy and we can't have to many happy people in the world. :D
:yikes:
I will get him in ASAP. We can't have him spreading happy to me.

Don't scare me like that :p It's only out of the ordinary if he's not being mouthy while he snuggles.
Oh...phew. He is still quite mouthy.
*worries less*

The fairies switched him with one of their own.
I'm sure they'll be returning my dog soon then.

Members online

No members online now.