When will be a good time to

Cidney

get a new baby (puppy). CIdney is 11 and Scooter is 4, so far Cidney keeps up with Scooter just fine. I think in the next few years Cidney will slow down and Scooter will still want to play full speed and I am thinking I should probably get a new puppy before Scooter gets in his senior years like Cidney. How will I know when its time to get another puppy? Scooter loves, loves. loves to play and Cidney likes to sit in my lap, be pampered and is still quite playful.

(I think I just want a puppy cuz I saw someone with an 11 week old Yorkie that reminded me how darn cute they are).

Well, consider that you won't want to saddle Cidney with dealing with a new baby when she's (?) getting old and wants to be left alone. Since she's still playful, she might enjoy playing with a new baby, especially since Scooter can take up the slack when she's had enough. At 4 years old, too, Scooter's still got enough young dog energy to cope with and even have fun with a puppy's attentions.

I guess the only question is . . . are you up for it? ;)

F

FaceZ Of DeaTh

for some reason i dont like yorkies there not that affectionate and they like to pick fights with big dogs. One of my dogs is half yorky and he is sooooooooooo grouchy

Members online

No members online now.