The Good News thread

Saeleofu

I just got a Customer Service Award from the zoo! This just makes me so, SO happy :D This is actually the second on I have received this year, the first was in January :D :D :D

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I cancelled autox to work today. I hate you a bit right now....
Then stop making bad life decisions like putting your career in front of fun car stuff :p

If it makes you feel any better it poured the whole time, so I got to chase cones in the pouring rain. I also learned that I should buy a rain suit. People had them, I didn't. They looked more comfortable than I was. Also we had the worst tires possible on the R for the rain.

But it was still the most fun ever :p

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm surprisingly awake for not sleeping very well due to the apartment feeling like an oven at 3am this morning.

And I saw LLAMAS on my way to work today! I've driven this route every day for the past year and never saw llamas before. That was a fun little perk. :D

SpringerLover

Then stop making bad life decisions like putting your career in front of fun car stuff :p

If it makes you feel any better it poured the whole time, so I got to chase cones in the pouring rain. I also learned that I should buy a rain suit. People had them, I didn't. They looked more comfortable than I was. Also we had the worst tires possible on the R for the rain.

SO MUCH FUNSIES!

Also, I should remember to pack my rainsuit next time, because I actually have one...

noludoru

Bored Now.

YEP. Not again.

And no, it doesn't make me feel better. :p I'm glad you had fun though. Is it a Golf R that you have?

RD

Are you dead yet?
I went drinking last night. Went to bed at 5am. Woke up just a bit ago still trashed. Yay kamikazes.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Thought izzie placed 15th at regionals as that's what they read out. Got a copy of the scores and it turns out she got 10th which is technically podium. Too bad this regionals didn't follow what every other regionals does and award to 10th place so we only got the qualifier rosette.

But still, 10th out of 20 in 10" specials. I'm proud of her =)

chaospony

One of the kids at the daycare where I work is celebrating his Birthday at daycare and his parents are renting us a bouncy castle for the day!
I can't wait to see the kids faces! :D

noludoru

Bored Now.
No, all 4 of us co-drove Megan's boyfriend's R!
NICE. I love the Rs. I've sold two, weirdly enough, and helped my coworker buy his.

I bought my truck tonight.. I am so happy! :) Finally something easy u can work on and maybe go muddying or rock crawling with. Middie and I are going swimming on Wednesday with it!

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Tyler and I just bought over 100 feet of this metal fencing stuff and metal posts for 20.00. We plan on putting it up before pup, pup comes for a temporary fencing until we can build the rest of the privacy fence. Plus it will keep the freaking deer out of my yard. *stupid neighbors taking their time to build their house next door so we can't put up a privacy wooden fence.*

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I have discovered the ultimate "Cheer The Eff Up" tool.

Google Image search for Stefon.

Seriously I can't stop smiling and giggling.

Hillside

Original Twin
NICE. I love the Rs. I've sold two, weirdly enough, and helped my coworker buy his.

I bought my truck tonight.. I am so happy! :) Finally something easy u can work on and maybe go muddying or rock crawling with. Middie and I are going swimming on Wednesday with it!
Oooh! What did you get?

Saeleofu

I got my VFF Treksports today! And they're SUPER EASY to put on! Way easier than my KSOs. AND THEY'RE SO BLUE AND PRETTY!

Members online

No members online now.