Does your SO have a favorite show you can't stand?!

CaliTerp07

Seinfeld. OMG, I hate it. Hate it so bad. I'm thankful that he's rarely home in time to watch it, because it is the most unfunny, obnoxious show in the world to me.

Second would be Shark Tank. It makes me so uncomfortable to see such awkward people on the show!

ACooper

AAAAAAAAACK! Seinfeld.........that would be a tough choice:
"Seinfeld or Star Trek tonight honey?" BARF!!!! Luckily, while he thinks Seinfeld is ok and will stop on it if he's surfing, he doesn't seek it out *phew*

Romy

Taxiderpy
He used to watch Dexter all the time. I always hated shows with main characters who are criminals, and that character was always really creepy to me.

*shudders*

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I just wanted to pop in here and say all of ya'll who watch supernatural are awesome. Same goes for Buffy. Alright, I'll leave now :p

ACooper

Hey Oak, WOOT on being a fellow SN fan! I own all the Supernatural DVDs :D

Aaaaaah, if ever I were going to leave Kevin, Dean Winchester would be the reason! :rofl1:

He's always been a cutie (General Hospital, Dark Angel) but he has that mature HAWT look going on now..........I'll admit, he's the biggest reason I watch the show! LOL

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Yes. Sponge Bob and Shin Chan. *runs and hides in horror*

Luckily I like The Simpsons and South Park or we'd have issues. LOL A lot of the other shows he likes (Myth Busters, Dirty Jobs, Futurama, etc.) I like as well.

But he hates LOST and tolerates my Burn Notice, so I guess we're even. And he likes Doctor Who. ^^

Locke

We like most of the same shows. He's big into sci-fi shows, and I will watch them with him, but I won't watch them on my own. He also likes Decked Out, but I can't stand the host guy. I do like seeing the end product though.

Grab

I rarely watch TV. I am great at tuning things out, though. I don't really care for Breaking Bad, but I'm able to blissfully go about my business when it's on, lol.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Trailer Park Boys and Workaholics. I absolutely HATE both shows. I make him wear ear buds when he watches them. :)

momto8

and worse.. we had tivo. So if you weren't watching.. he was MORE THEN HAPPY to rewind and play it again..and again..and again..
my husband does this lol! its not that i don't like his shows..but when I'm really busy it can get to me lol! thankfully we like pretty much all the same shows, so we typically watch together :)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I think most of the anime he watches I can usually get into. Except one called Baki the grappler. It annoys the p*ss out of me.

I LOVE Top Gear, How it's Made, ect. He can't stand them :p

Bones is another one I watch, but he'll sit down and watch that with me. Greys Anatomy not so much though. :p

K

Kaydee

Only show I get toadly hooked on is SVU, me and hubby both like explosion shows and the history channel so it works...but the snarky cartoons gah...

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
When "24" was on. Ugh.

I happened in on Day 4, which was a really good season. It was more intense of a show than I usually like, but it was well done and he liked it a lot, so I watched it with him. After that, though, I tried to watch the next season, but it was all too flashy and gruesome, the parts that weren't boring were obscenely suspenseful just for the point of stressing the viewer, since there wasn't a good storyline to support with any of it. I couldn't stand it, while my husband was still eating it up. I can usually put up with a lot, but the concept of a show that freaks me out just to accomplish nothing... I was done. lol

Members online

No members online now.