New Forum

M

mike.

I am the webmaster of a new pet forum - www.petloversforum.org

I am building an alphabetical database of dog breeds and would like some help with dog pictures to go with them. If you have a picture of your dog which you wouldnt mind having placed on a site could you please reply in this forum, all dog breed pictures welcome.

Thanks in advance

Mike.

bogolove

Mike - Do you want just purebred dog pics or mixed breeds too? Just curious. I 'll be sure to check it out.

M

mike.

Same to you chazhound. I'm new to the forum admin side and any criticism or advice would be much appreciated :)

No, a great idea.....

It is just a headace alot of times dealing with all the updates, security, answering all the email, purging data, monitoring stats, finding traffic partners, and of course finding time to post and help keep the forum family oriented and helpful to the visitors/members. And of course dealing with trolls.. never had to do that before I started the forum :)

But if you love pets and are passionate about building a positive community, the rewards and friendships are well worth it.

Chazhound

M

mike.

Thanks for the help, great post. One final question - You couldnt tell me what type of server you are running here. I'm looking for something reliable as my current host is extremely poor sevice. thx

Members online

No members online now.