Testing of the Skidboots...

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Hey Sizz, how long did it take to get the skidboots? I'm thinking about ordering a pair for Ozzy, since when we go play frisbee if he misses it mid air, he usually skids to a stop to catch it on the ground, and cuts his stop pads on any number of unimaginable things.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Well CD, the first pairs got lost in the mail, but when the lady found out she set out another package and I got it within a week. Very fast.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Thats good! I think I'm going to get a pair of YELLOW ones for Ozzy! :D All his stuff is black or blue, so I want a nice BRIGHT color. How easy are they to clean? I know within two seconds of stepping out the back door they are going to be covered in MUD, but it'd be nice if they wash well, clean and back to their original brightness...

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
They wash pretty well, actually - they don't look brand new of course, but they still look nice once they've been washed. :)

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Wow, I've never heard of these before! I'll definitely keep those skidboots in mind as Morgan is growing up... Though with the way he likes to run (and run and run and run!) I bet those will probably be in his future. :D

I love seeing pictures of Ronin and Ilsa. So pretty!

Members online

No members online now.