The Venting Thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
"The system won't archive the orders."
"It was doing that to you yesterday, wasn't it?"
"No, that was a completely different problem."
"Oh, I thought you said you clicked the archive button and it didn't archive them."
"Yesterday I clicked the archive button and nothing happened. Today I click the archive button and the page refreshes but it doesn't archive them."

So the end result of both experiences is that the system won't archive the orders so it's not actually a "COMPLETELY different problem," is it?

They offered me the job yesterday. I'm not taking it. I'm pretty sure it's the right decision but I'm terrified of getting stuck here for an unknown amount of time dealing with all kinds of ****.
As soon as I posted this I got an e-mail from the second job and it sounds promising. I'm hoping that one goes well. My sister came over last night and I talked to her about it, she went back home and talked to my BIL and he said he thinks the second job will be good experience for me and I'll like it, and they both think I should pass on this one and hope the second pans out. I sure hope so...

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
i cant afford christmas gifts for anybody i care about so im trying to figure out bitesize things i can make or bake to mail to the 2 or 3 people i want to send them to. pumpkin bread is my only idea. halp?

Taqroy

My cousin's wife posted a video of their 1 year old crawling all over their golden retriever, "It's so cute, they just LOVE each other."

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

ETA: Oh god this comment "One of my favorite things is seeing Isaak become more aware of and fascinated by Blitz. Kyla is obviously doing the same with Copper!" Sometimes I really hate being a dog person.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
i cant afford christmas gifts for anybody i care about so im trying to figure out bitesize things i can make or bake to mail to the 2 or 3 people i want to send them to. pumpkin bread is my only idea. halp?
I am also in the same boat as you, I am trolling google for fun unique baking ideas since I don't have enough money this year to buy for everyone. I will buy (real) presents for parents and OH ... But everyone else is getting a home made gift.

I hope they aren't all like "wow she was too cheap to buy a real present " :wall:

DJEtzel

People are being so stupid today. I don't feel good, I'm hungover, and I just have no tolerance for it.

I don't care how old you are and what cats you can't keep.

I don't care where these cats came from.

No you can't bring your cat in without an appointment on a day of the week we're closed.

No we can't stay open late for you.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I was supposed to go snowboarding today because my knee is finally healed enough and there is a TON of fresh powder on the mountain.

I woke up with a horrible cold and am instead spending my day wrapped in blankets, drinking hot tea and crocheting like the 80 year old grandma I apparently am.

Also I feel sh*tty enough I don't even feel like editing photos.

GipsyQueen

Hair stylist here! Can you tell me the little numbers/letters on the hazelnut color? Should be something like "Numberletter" maybe two numbers, maybe two letters, but usually on the side of boxes.

If you colored over natural, and it's a red issue, I HIGHLY recommend grabbing something like Color Oops, removing as much color as possible, and then using a different brown. Do you have a photo or idea of what you want?
THANK YOU
Hmm I threw out the package this morning :( I only know it was garnier olia 5.5 hazelnut...
I don't think I'm able to get color oops here, unfortunatly.
I just read some online reviews and everyone aparently has the same problem :(I'll have to get a picture tomorrow morning, when the suns out... you can hardly tell its red in here.
Though I did gain confidence when friends told me they actually thought it looks good. Red is just kind of our of my comfort zone. :p

I should also add that I colored over blond highlights that brighted up in the sun over the summer and were growing out ugly. Last time I did this, I didn't have an issue. :rolleyes: Now I look weird. :p

Last edited:

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
My toe is still BAD. Killing me even though I'm taking 800 mg of ibuprofen every 6 hours. Super swollen, ugh, I can just FEEL how swollen it is.

Fggggguuuuuuhhhhh

My cousin married a Dr., fortunately. So I sent Dr. Cousin a text. No answer yet, he must be in a surgery.

Hurry, Dr. Cousin, hurry. You're my only hope.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I'm starting to feel a bit better, I can actually breathe through my nose most of the time and I'm not hacking up mouthfuls of mucus quite as often. I want to go to the gym, but I slid on my way back to work after lunch and it wasn't even very cold out. If I were a less talented driver I would have wrecked my car and at least one more. The temperature is going to start dropping now that it's evening, and I'm still kind of freaked out, and really just want to go home and never drive ever again until it's like 80 degrees outside. =|

I guess I'll just go home and safely run on the treadmill. Then if I start coughing up mucus, I won't gross anybody out but myself.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
I am also in the same boat as you, I am trolling google for fun unique baking ideas since I don't have enough money this year to buy for everyone. I will buy (real) presents for parents and OH ... But everyone else is getting a home made gift.

I hope they aren't all like "wow she was too cheap to buy a real present " :wall:
I made these tonight, they are cooling on the stovetop as I type this. I decided if they turn out, ill do pumpkin bread, the blondies, and "pigs in a blanket" (lil smokies in crescent rolls) in regular and cheese flavors. and maybe pepperoni pizza bites if i have more money. i think those will all ship okay as long as i put them in tupperware and pack carefully

noludoru

Bored Now.
Personally, I'd rather be with someone who doesn't feel like they need to play weird games. I like eager. :)
You should say that. :rofl1: Guys will love it.

I'm starting to feel a bit better, I can actually breathe through my nose most of the time and I'm not hacking up mouthfuls of mucus quite as often. I want to go to the gym, but I slid on my way back to work after lunch and it wasn't even very cold out. If I were a less talented driver I would have wrecked my car and at least one more. The temperature is going to start dropping now that it's evening, and I'm still kind of freaked out, and really just want to go home and never drive ever again until it's like 80 degrees outside. =|

I guess I'll just go home and safely run on the treadmill. Then if I start coughing up mucus, I won't gross anybody out but myself.
YAY! Isn't it amazing when you can breathe through your nose again? Kind of.. I hope the cold goes away fast.

My vent? The "sixteen inches" of snow is actually more like four here. It's 15 degrees below freezing, and wont get more than a degree above freezing until next week. The highway I take to work is a total shitshow - instead of being plowed, they dumped sand and let the cars smoosh is all up. It was so bad my truck was slipping, which is saying something when we were going 35mph and the truck did fine lightly offroading in the snow. :rolleyes:

Also, the speeds people drive here in the snow TERRIFY me. I realize I'm just a wimp, but really, 60mph? On an icy highway covered in inches of sand and snow? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? WHY? I don't care if you can go, YOU CAN'T STOP.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
My toe is still BAD. Killing me even though I'm taking 800 mg of ibuprofen every 6 hours. Super swollen, ugh, I can just FEEL how swollen it is.

Fggggguuuuuuhhhhh

My cousin married a Dr., fortunately. So I sent Dr. Cousin a text. No answer yet, he must be in a surgery.

Hurry, Dr. Cousin, hurry. You're my only hope.
Ouch. :-/ I hope it's not broken!

Members online

No members online now.