Casey...

crazedACD

We got Casey as a 5-6 week old puppy 14 years ago. Her mother was living in a graveyard, and a police officer shot her before realizing she had 3 puppies. He brought the puppies to a local animal shelter, where a friend of my grandmother's bottle fed the three. We ended up adopting her, my aunt ended up with her brother, and my aunt's neighbor took the other boy. Her brothers have been gone a few years now..and I'm very sad to say she is now, too :(.

She's been going downhill quite a bit this year..yesterday she couldn't stand or walk without assistance. I brought her out to my friend's kennel today, the vet met me there and we put her to sleep peacefully under the trees. She is through and through my mom's dog, but it's really hard knowing she isn't here anymore.

Rest in Peace you crazy girl, I love you.

Puppy Casey

Last week

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh, how lovely to let her go amongst the trees... she was a beautiful girl. Run free Casey. ((((((HUGS))))))

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Wow, omg... It feels like I've known Casey forever. I'm so sorry Jess. RIP Casey. You lived a grand life, I'm sure.

crazedACD

Thanks everyone :(. I miss her a lot.

Wow, omg... It feels like I've known Casey forever. I'm so sorry Jess. RIP Casey. You lived a grand life, I'm sure.
It feels like she has been around forever! You can even see the nsync poster beside my bed when she was a puppy :rofl1:.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
It feels like she has been around forever! You can even see the nsync poster beside my bed when she was a puppy :rofl1:.
Awwww... I think that's one of the amazing things about having a dog for so long. All the things they've seen, all the storms they've weathered with you. But it makes it that much harder when they go.

Barb04

Super Moderator
My heart goes out to you and your family. She was a beautiful girl. Remember all the love and special times you shared.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I'm so sorry, for you and your mom. :( (((hugs))) When Rose went missing, I realized how even when you're expecting a dog to not be around much longer and their health is really declining, that doesn't make it any easier when they aren't around any more.

Sleep well, Casey.

yoko

It's so sad when they leave and I know how hard it is when the one that grew up with you is gone :(

She's waiting at the rainbow bridge for you.

Doberluv

I'm so very sorry for your loss and for your Mom. It's terribly hard after so long. She was really, really a big part of your life. What an amazing dog she was, being raised with no mother. Why on earth did that policeman shoot the mom? Anyhow, she was gorgeous had a happy life. What a great loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Casey was a beauty. Run free glory girl and catch up with your brave Mama.

I am very sorry for your loss.

Members online

No members online now.